Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | bulk selling dragons for cheap
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'm bulk selling random dragons to people through crossroad for a cheap price. Dragons are chosen at random when theyre put up into crossroad (think of it like a gacha!)

dragons that can be obtained : https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/523239/2080120?name=&type=undefined

If specific dragons were to be bought, they'd be priced 15 gems each

3 dragons = 20 gems
6 dragons = 35 gems
9 dragons = 40 gems
12 dragons = 55 gems
13 dragons and above will be priced 4 gems each (however specific dragons = 15 gems still applies)

to do the exchange, the purchaser will send the full payment through first way CR and the dragons will be sent right after I accept the payment

people that want to purchase x amount of dragons but haven't paid will be reserved up to 7 days

let me know in this thread if you're interested

- people within this list will be pinged every time when dragons are restocked (usually 20-30 dragons each time). to be included or removed, message down in this thread
pinglist
@ube
I'm bulk selling random dragons to people through crossroad for a cheap price. Dragons are chosen at random when theyre put up into crossroad (think of it like a gacha!)

dragons that can be obtained : https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/523239/2080120?name=&type=undefined

If specific dragons were to be bought, they'd be priced 15 gems each

3 dragons = 20 gems
6 dragons = 35 gems
9 dragons = 40 gems
12 dragons = 55 gems
13 dragons and above will be priced 4 gems each (however specific dragons = 15 gems still applies)

to do the exchange, the purchaser will send the full payment through first way CR and the dragons will be sent right after I accept the payment

people that want to purchase x amount of dragons but haven't paid will be reserved up to 7 days

let me know in this thread if you're interested

- people within this list will be pinged every time when dragons are restocked (usually 20-30 dragons each time). to be included or removed, message down in this thread
pinglist
@ube
ArtCommission

sdefgth.png
my art shop
bump
bump
ArtCommission

sdefgth.png
my art shop
@chib do you mind what happens to the random dragons you give out? If they’re exalted/traded, etc?

Not saying I’m gonna flip your dragons for a huge price, just asking if someone gets a dragon they’re not huge on
@chib do you mind what happens to the random dragons you give out? If they’re exalted/traded, etc?

Not saying I’m gonna flip your dragons for a huge price, just asking if someone gets a dragon they’re not huge on
tOF3gv4.png
I don't mind at all on what people do with the dragons they receive from me. They can exalt it, trade it, sell it for a higher price etc, i mostly just want to get rid of my dragons in bulk @Sylphie3000
I don't mind at all on what people do with the dragons they receive from me. They can exalt it, trade it, sell it for a higher price etc, i mostly just want to get rid of my dragons in bulk @Sylphie3000
ArtCommission

sdefgth.png
my art shop
Sounds good to me! I’ll send over some gems for some dragons. Thank you!
Sounds good to me! I’ll send over some gems for some dragons. Thank you!
tOF3gv4.png
okie!!

bump
okie!!

bump
ArtCommission

sdefgth.png
my art shop
bump
bump
ArtCommission

sdefgth.png
my art shop
@chib

Sending some gems your way!
@chib

Sending some gems your way!
gLbZUkF_d.pngr4t8cP3.pngj1AKFqe.png2gr3ifR.pngxe4FQbY.pngupJLoFN.pngKHHYTYT.pngCTuU1r6.pngPIMx6Ft.pngQZDaFGj.png98m5qoi.pngmPQFox6.png
mz77kVn.png
And I'll straight up by this colourful friend! I love them! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85193172][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/851932/85193172_350.png[/img][/url]
And I'll straight up by this colourful friend! I love them!

85193172_350.png
gLbZUkF_d.pngr4t8cP3.pngj1AKFqe.png2gr3ifR.pngxe4FQbY.pngupJLoFN.pngKHHYTYT.pngCTuU1r6.pngPIMx6Ft.pngQZDaFGj.png98m5qoi.pngmPQFox6.png
mz77kVn.png
@Kittysoba sent!!
@Kittysoba sent!!
ArtCommission

sdefgth.png
my art shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8