Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T] G1s
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 90 91
[emoji=eternal youth size=1]
[emoji=pirate hat size=1]
@hayum hey there! I'm very interested in the clay/copper/blood G1 gal? I realize she's likely not for sale but if there's a chance, is there a potential price you'd be willing to part with her for? I'm sorry; I'm not great with pricing. :')
@hayum hey there! I'm very interested in the clay/copper/blood G1 gal? I realize she's likely not for sale but if there's a chance, is there a potential price you'd be willing to part with her for? I'm sorry; I'm not great with pricing. :')
@Sareyen Hello! Unfortunately I don't have any price range in my mind for her ;u;
@Sareyen Hello! Unfortunately I don't have any price range in my mind for her ;u;
@hayum does 1.5kg sound reasonable?
@hayum does 1.5kg sound reasonable?
@Sareyen Hello! Sorry for the late reply, I was on the fence and couldn't make my mind ;u; Would you be willing to go a bit higher?
@Sareyen Hello! Sorry for the late reply, I was on the fence and couldn't make my mind ;u; Would you be willing to go a bit higher?
@hayum No worries! Unfortunately I don't currently have the funds to do so. I'm sorry. Thank you for considering my offer though. :)
@hayum No worries! Unfortunately I don't currently have the funds to do so. I'm sorry. Thank you for considering my offer though. :)
@Sareyen No worry, thank you for your offer anyway! C:
@Sareyen No worry, thank you for your offer anyway! C:
[emoji=glimmer tile size=1]
[emoji=gloom tile size=1]
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 90 91