Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Autumn Egg Trade 2021!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
Three nests for five eggs total! :)
Three nests for five eggs total! :)
Put down 3 pairs, total of 7 eggs for donation.
Put down 3 pairs, total of 7 eggs for donation.
[quote name="LehLora" date="2021-10-18 06:09:00" ] Good morning everyone! Nesting day is today! If you have not already, please put your nests down and post here with how many eggs you will have for the trade. For those of you who already did, thank you! [/quote] I've put down my nest but only got one egg. Do you mind if I put down another nest or is it too late to submit those? Edit: Sorry for the group ping! I forgot quoting also pings everyone <o>
LehLora wrote on 2021-10-18 06:09:00:
Good morning everyone!

Nesting day is today!

If you have not already, please put your nests down and post here with how many eggs you will have for the trade.

For those of you who already did, thank you!
I've put down my nest but only got one egg. Do you mind if I put down another nest or is it too late to submit those?

Edit: Sorry for the group ping! I forgot quoting also pings everyone <o>
ATGt8wk.png100 Hatchlings Challenge U6ccL54.png
[quote name="HappyVirus" date="2021-10-18 09:55:20" ] [quote name="LehLora" date="2021-10-18 06:09:00" ] Good morning everyone! Nesting day is today! If you have not already, please put your nests down and post here with how many eggs you will have for the trade. For those of you who already did, thank you! [/quote] I've put down my nest but only got one egg. Do you mind if I put down another nest or is it too late to submit those? Edit: Sorry for the group ping! I forgot quoting also pings everyone <o> [/quote] It's not too late as long as you hatch the new nest in time. Please make sure to submit it and update how many eggs you have total.
HappyVirus wrote on 2021-10-18 09:55:20:
LehLora wrote on 2021-10-18 06:09:00:
Good morning everyone!

Nesting day is today!

If you have not already, please put your nests down and post here with how many eggs you will have for the trade.

For those of you who already did, thank you!
I've put down my nest but only got one egg. Do you mind if I put down another nest or is it too late to submit those?

Edit: Sorry for the group ping! I forgot quoting also pings everyone <o>

It's not too late as long as you hatch the new nest in time. Please make sure to submit it and update how many eggs you have total.
tumblr_ooph6nSyUY1w7li2do5_540.png

jFgqLaR.png

Both my pairs gave 2 eggs, so I'll be giving 4.

Both my pairs gave 2 eggs, so I'll be giving 4.
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
My three pairs have a total of 13 eggs and I will be swapping all of them!
My three pairs have a total of 13 eggs and I will be swapping all of them!
4qwWBWB.png
Signature art by Toxoid!
5 nests with 15 eggs
5 nests with 15 eggs
Us7hURQ.png
my pairs have a total of 6 eggs, I'm going to trade all six!
my pairs have a total of 6 eggs, I'm going to trade all six!
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
I have a total of 5 and I'll be trading all 5!
I have a total of 5 and I'll be trading all 5!
Me: Ahh!! I'm excited to do spooky babies this year! Neuggol & Chernabog: We laid 1 egg! Aren't you proud of us! [emoji=spiral laughing size=1][emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=1] (So yeah, only 1 egg to donate this go around)
Me: Ahh!! I'm excited to do spooky babies this year!

Neuggol & Chernabog: We laid 1 egg! Aren't you proud of us!

(So yeah, only 1 egg to donate this go around)
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15