Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Triskele Nests - MOVED! NEW THREAD LINKS
1 2 ... 495 496 497 498 499 ... 1610 1611
@Silagul, I can host lightning after rollover.
@Silagul, I can host lightning after rollover.
79024117.png78524380.png76866916.png53083270.pngfor sale.
@winter0sun
I have a free nest! Send your dragons over, and remember to put your username/lair id in your dragons' bios!
@winter0sun
I have a free nest! Send your dragons over, and remember to put your username/lair id in your dragons' bios!
eiwITiZ.png
@TwilightBlue

Dragons sent! Thank you! ^_^
@TwilightBlue

Dragons sent! Thank you! ^_^
1IZYmZY.pngArcDom Team Members4CDCjo.png9BRXftl.pngyCtSoL2.png
@Seidan

Hello! This is a friendly reminder that I have a fire nest open for you today if you still need it! You can send the pair over whenever if you still do. If you do, a note - I may be working nearly the entire day. I'll be on before rollover, it's just that my daily night-time checkin will seem very close to rollover.
@Seidan

Hello! This is a friendly reminder that I have a fire nest open for you today if you still need it! You can send the pair over whenever if you still do. If you do, a note - I may be working nearly the entire day. I'll be on before rollover, it's just that my daily night-time checkin will seem very close to rollover.
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
@Secily @MegaMaz @BuddyDragon @Lasagnagsag @Silagul

Hello! Apologies for the late ping for some of y'all - I believe the active fire nesters all currently have full nests and have for a bit so it can be hard to get a nest in. Do any of you still need nests, and if you do would you be willing to wait a day or two for them? (With the exception of Lasagnagsag, I saw you had a boon for a quick nest).

If so, I am happy to reserve my next open nests for you, in the original order of being pinged. I have multiple nests opening within the next two rollovers.

If you no longer require a fire nest, or don't wish to wait, that is completely fine! I am just doing a round-up as I never like to leave pings unanswered.
@Secily @MegaMaz @BuddyDragon @Lasagnagsag @Silagul

Hello! Apologies for the late ping for some of y'all - I believe the active fire nesters all currently have full nests and have for a bit so it can be hard to get a nest in. Do any of you still need nests, and if you do would you be willing to wait a day or two for them? (With the exception of Lasagnagsag, I saw you had a boon for a quick nest).

If so, I am happy to reserve my next open nests for you, in the original order of being pinged. I have multiple nests opening within the next two rollovers.

If you no longer require a fire nest, or don't wish to wait, that is completely fine! I am just doing a round-up as I never like to leave pings unanswered.
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
@LucisAbsentia
I am, in fact, still in need of a fire nest- I'm fine with waiting a few days, if needed. Thank you for the offer, I can probably send the dragons within a few hours of the next rollover if that's all right, but please do let me know if I should delay that - I'm not in any particular rush.
@LucisAbsentia
I am, in fact, still in need of a fire nest- I'm fine with waiting a few days, if needed. Thank you for the offer, I can probably send the dragons within a few hours of the next rollover if that's all right, but please do let me know if I should delay that - I'm not in any particular rush.
@LucisAbsentia @EtnaFire @tytytytytytyty1 @OyaFlamebringer
hello! one fire nest please?

edit: just saw the post @/LucisAbsentia about full fire nests recently, i can wait :D
@LucisAbsentia @EtnaFire @tytytytytytyty1 @OyaFlamebringer
hello! one fire nest please?

edit: just saw the post @/LucisAbsentia about full fire nests recently, i can wait :D
JvT6zxD.png
frt +16
@LucisAbsentia It's okay for me to wait until one of your nests becomes available. ^^
@LucisAbsentia It's okay for me to wait until one of your nests becomes available. ^^
WRW2rGw.png 4SzSxLW.png HouhGS9.png ACOZFAh.png 1vAtYxM.png pZJYyk4.png MUYNhfy.png cdqdRxL.png oaolHwW.png 0HBKL8H.png lSkSEUZ.png GW180jv.png
@LucisAbsentia No problem! I'm sending my pair over, thank you again so much!
@LucisAbsentia No problem! I'm sending my pair over, thank you again so much!
Signature.png
Nevermind, managed to get a nest! Thanks!
Nevermind, managed to get a nest! Thanks!
1 2 ... 495 496 497 498 499 ... 1610 1611