Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Triskele Nests - MOVED! NEW THREAD LINKS
1 2 ... 230 231 232 233 234 ... 1610 1611
@DefyingDestiny

I've got nests :)
@DefyingDestiny

I've got nests :)

@DragonRule Yes I’d like it if you can still take my pair! Apologies for the reply being a little late, early day at work today. If you can I’ll send them when I get home so you can accept when your nest is ready/ you get the chance.
@DragonRule Yes I’d like it if you can still take my pair! Apologies for the reply being a little late, early day at work today. If you can I’ll send them when I get home so you can accept when your nest is ready/ you get the chance.
@GinnySheep Sure you can do that if you want.
@GinnySheep Sure you can do that if you want.

CYBqRJK.png
@Glaciarie

@Ginnysheep responded back and claimed the nest. But I can put you on hold and help you when I have a nest open.
@Glaciarie

@Ginnysheep responded back and claimed the nest. But I can put you on hold and help you when I have a nest open.

CYBqRJK.png
@thecatsred Awesome! I'll send the CR now :D
@thecatsred Awesome! I'll send the CR now :D
@DragonRule That would be lovely if you could do that! Thanks!
@DragonRule That would be lovely if you could do that! Thanks!
GJ4HbdE.gif
@spicymagpie @GinnySheep Just a reminder that I'll be ready to take both pairs tomorrow.
@spicymagpie @GinnySheep Just a reminder that I'll be ready to take both pairs tomorrow.

CYBqRJK.png
@ChickenEntendre @Agion Hi there pebbleteam! Would either of you happen to have a nest open for renting? [emoji=new friend size=1]
@ChickenEntendre @Agion

Hi there pebbleteam! Would either of you happen to have a nest open for renting?
8wF4Uc8.png
[quote name="GrenadeFestival" date="2021-11-28 05:29:28" ] @Morare @thecatsred @Fushide @RandomPebble I'm looking for a Nature nest, please! [/quote] Still looking for a nest!
GrenadeFestival wrote on 2021-11-28 05:29:28:
@Morare @thecatsred @Fushide @RandomPebble
I'm looking for a Nature nest, please!
Still looking for a nest!
sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
Fes or Grenades - he/him
Come yell at me about The Magnus Archives. Or Death Stranding. Or Marble Hornets. Or all three.
@GrenadeFestival I have a nature nest!
@GrenadeFestival I have a nature nest!
1 2 ... 230 231 232 233 234 ... 1610 1611