Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Ancient Affairs, closing
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@SuddenStream

I can send you all of those actually! If you got the space for them, I'll send them your way. Sweetheart too (he has a partially coded bio, do with it whatever you want).
@SuddenStream

I can send you all of those actually! If you got the space for them, I'll send them your way. Sweetheart too (he has a partially coded bio, do with it whatever you want).
P5dRHZ6.png
@smeen

First of all, thanks for this hatchery! I really enjoyed the lil bebs :3
If you don’t mind I would grab Snowdrop and Smoke, I’d really appreciate those two!

Thanks again!

(PS: I just got an obelisk hatch in today, you can look at them if you are interested in those (I technically have a veilspun and a banescale nest ready to hatch too, I’m just a bit low on free spots right now lol) in case that would help you out with your future plans)
@smeen

First of all, thanks for this hatchery! I really enjoyed the lil bebs :3
If you don’t mind I would grab Snowdrop and Smoke, I’d really appreciate those two!

Thanks again!

(PS: I just got an obelisk hatch in today, you can look at them if you are interested in those (I technically have a veilspun and a banescale nest ready to hatch too, I’m just a bit low on free spots right now lol) in case that would help you out with your future plans)
@nekori666

I'll send Snowdrop and Smoke your way in a two-way CR, feel free to attach two random Obelisk babies to it so you'll save some space!
@nekori666

I'll send Snowdrop and Smoke your way in a two-way CR, feel free to attach two random Obelisk babies to it so you'll save some space!
P5dRHZ6.png
@smeen

Thank you for everything! I loved this hatchery quite a lot ^-^
@smeen

Thank you for everything! I loved this hatchery quite a lot ^-^
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30