Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Tundra Exalt Rescue [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
[b]Dragon name:both currently unnamed[/b] [b]Dragon picture/link:[/b] [b]Any lore/other information:no[/b] [b]Reason for Surrendering:trying to save space for other dragons[/b] [b]Do you want to be notified when this dragon is adopted:yes[/b] [b]Would you like to have your dragon sent back to you if he doesn't get adopted:no thank you[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67042941][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/670430/67042941_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67042943][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/670430/67042943_350.png[/img][/url] [b]If Reldarmgoomphis does not come on you can adopt the tundra's directly from me,I'll keep them for about a week and if no one wants them they will be sold in the AH where they will sadly most likely get exalted. [/b]
Dragon name:both currently unnamed
Dragon picture/link:
Any lore/other information:no
Reason for Surrendering:trying to save space for other dragons
Do you want to be notified when this dragon is adopted:yes
Would you like to have your dragon sent back to you if he doesn't get adopted:no thank you

67042941_350.png

67042943_350.png

If Reldarmgoomphis does not come on you can adopt the tundra's directly from me,I'll keep them for about a week and if no one wants them they will be sold in the AH where they will sadly most likely get exalted.
MreCscM.pngctYHVNq.png
@Lightsun68 @Darkstalker62 @doremy @GoldenRosi @Hyzenthlaay

new tundra's are available for adoption :D

If Reldarmgoomphis does not come on you can adopt the tundra's directly from me,I'll keep them for about a week and if no one wants them they will be sold in the AH where they will sadly most likely get exalted.
@Lightsun68 @Darkstalker62 @doremy @GoldenRosi @Hyzenthlaay

new tundra's are available for adoption :D

MreCscM.pngctYHVNq.png
@Glitterkitty I'm out of room so I can't put them into my lair, but I can put the pictures in available Tundras for you.

I can write lore for them too if you want?
@Glitterkitty I'm out of room so I can't put them into my lair, but I can put the pictures in available Tundras for you.

I can write lore for them too if you want?
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
@Reldarmgoomphis ok thank you,sure you can give them some lore.
@Reldarmgoomphis ok thank you,sure you can give them some lore.
MreCscM.pngctYHVNq.png
@Reldarmgoomphis
Dragon name, picture, and/or link: Banana
Do you plan on a name change: No
Will you donate (optional): I can offer Tundras from my exalt tab
Do you promise to care for this dragon for a long while: Yes
Do you have any plans for this dragon (optional, I am just curious): He will be part of my „crazy family“, I might change a gene and he will be bred. So he will have a nice time, can share his food, before he ever decides to leave.
@Reldarmgoomphis
Dragon name, picture, and/or link: Banana
Do you plan on a name change: No
Will you donate (optional): I can offer Tundras from my exalt tab
Do you promise to care for this dragon for a long while: Yes
Do you have any plans for this dragon (optional, I am just curious): He will be part of my „crazy family“, I might change a gene and he will be bred. So he will have a nice time, can share his food, before he ever decides to leave.
shadowshieldl.png Thousand Hearts Hatchery 94639016.png Buy me
if I'm
cute?
@Reldarmgoomphis Can you put me in a pinglist when you are open for dragon donations? Just in case when I hatch any triple color dragons, you will be the 1st one to know.[emoji=tundra happy size=1]
@Reldarmgoomphis
Can you put me in a pinglist when you are open for dragon donations? Just in case when I hatch any triple color dragons, you will be the 1st one to know.
m59NfS2.png
@Thaly
I'll send him over in just a second! I'm sure he'll be glad to have a home, for however long he may stay. :)

And pinging @Glitterkitty to let them know that Banana has been adopted.
@Thaly
I'll send him over in just a second! I'm sure he'll be glad to have a home, for however long he may stay. :)

And pinging @Glitterkitty to let them know that Banana has been adopted.
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22