Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T] 5-digit & 6-digit G1 (both unbred!)
1 2
@Catfeather Hey I'm interested in Maaviis and I was wondering if there was a dragon on the AH already you'd be willing to trade for just to figure out if there was a chance I could buy him with gems so that you would be able to buy the other dragon?
@Catfeather Hey I'm interested in Maaviis and I was wondering if there was a dragon on the AH already you'd be willing to trade for just to figure out if there was a chance I could buy him with gems so that you would be able to buy the other dragon?
Fox's Den - Hatchery & Shop - G1s, Pretty Dragons, and More!
@AdmiralFox

Uh, well, there was the other day? Seems like it may have expired, so if it comes back up I can let you know?

Though in that sort of case, I'd rather trade for the dragon directly, since if I have actual gems I'll feel like I should finish projects, and that... really doesn't help with my 6-digit G1 goal, haha... >>;;;
@AdmiralFox

Uh, well, there was the other day? Seems like it may have expired, so if it comes back up I can let you know?

Though in that sort of case, I'd rather trade for the dragon directly, since if I have actual gems I'll feel like I should finish projects, and that... really doesn't help with my 6-digit G1 goal, haha... >>;;;
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
@Catfeather was it the gaoler lul? priced at like 25kg?

And ah I understand. I don't have anything to trade you so I thought I'd ask about this option.
@Catfeather was it the gaoler lul? priced at like 25kg?

And ah I understand. I don't have anything to trade you so I thought I'd ask about this option.
@AdmiralFox

tbh I couldn't remember what it was just that I went "oooh pretty" but doing a search just now, yep. xD Though I could've sworn he was less than that. x__x

If something shows up on the AH in the next few days, and you wanted to buy that and we trade, that'd work for me. :)
@AdmiralFox

tbh I couldn't remember what it was just that I went "oooh pretty" but doing a search just now, yep. xD Though I could've sworn he was less than that. x__x

If something shows up on the AH in the next few days, and you wanted to buy that and we trade, that'd work for me. :)

@Catfeather ah okay cool. I'll hit you up if I see any new 6 digit G1s on the AH. Havent seen any in a while except for the gaoler and the xyx female
@Catfeather ah okay cool. I'll hit you up if I see any new 6 digit G1s on the AH. Havent seen any in a while except for the gaoler and the xyx female
@AdmiralFox

Sounds good! :D
@AdmiralFox

Sounds good! :D

1 2