Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Choose Your Free Dragon!
Hi @Tiand !!

Thanks so much! I'd love Makai (#57331978).

Thanks again!
Hi @Tiand !!

Thanks so much! I'd love Makai (#57331978).

Thanks again!
@Tiand

Hi! Could I have Prince? 58191694
@Tiand

Hi! Could I have Prince? 58191694
Oh wow, thank you! @Tiand would I be able to have Murdoch here, if he's still available? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37600429] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/376005/37600429_350.png[/img] [/url]
Oh wow, thank you! @Tiand would I be able to have Murdoch here, if he's still available?

37600429_350.png
@Tiand

This is such a great idea! Could I please adopt the old lady Onyx #11164737 ? I may have scried her and made a new gene plan already.... Oops!

I'll also keep you in mind for donations! I have five nests and a lot of projects so I tend to turn out babies that don't stay in my lair long. Some few turn out pretty so I'd rather not yeet them at Earth-dad ;)
@Tiand

This is such a great idea! Could I please adopt the old lady Onyx #11164737 ? I may have scried her and made a new gene plan already.... Oops!

I'll also keep you in mind for donations! I have five nests and a lot of projects so I tend to turn out babies that don't stay in my lair long. Some few turn out pretty so I'd rather not yeet them at Earth-dad ;)
@Tiand aww no, I thought I had the earlier post on him :( I'll take a look through again and let you know if I spot another I like
@Tiand aww no, I thought I had the earlier post on him :( I'll take a look through again and let you know if I spot another I like
Can I grab a Female fae or Male nocturne please? I need both, I’m not fussed which one I get as will be for a breeding project. So surprise me :)
Can I grab a Female fae or Male nocturne please? I need both, I’m not fussed which one I get as will be for a breeding project. So surprise me :)
@Tiand Hey I found the other comment for him in your other thread and I definitely had the earlier post for Murdoch by about 20 min; has he already been taken? :(
@Tiand Hey I found the other comment for him in your other thread and I definitely had the earlier post for Murdoch by about 20 min; has he already been taken? :(
@Tiand Oh no! No worries, I hope you feel better soon :( Seems like everyone's getting sick at the moment :( @OforObserver Would you perhaps be interested in a trade for Murdoch? :0 I'm afraid I don't have any Skydancers to offer, but I do have two Imperial hatchlings if you're interested in one of them? They're both hatchlings until tomorrow but this is what they should look like fully grown: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=26&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=5&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=44&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=27&auth=900e6fa9b4470d50d09675785717672047aa6504&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=26&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=75&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=27&auth=f4b2e387bbea8a1d897ead0b2d6f2441a850cdf0&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Tiand Oh no! No worries, I hope you feel better soon :( Seems like everyone's getting sick at the moment :(

@OforObserver Would you perhaps be interested in a trade for Murdoch? :0 I'm afraid I don't have any Skydancers to offer, but I do have two Imperial hatchlings if you're interested in one of them? They're both hatchlings until tomorrow but this is what they should look like fully grown:

dragon?age=1&body=26&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=5&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=44&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=27&auth=900e6fa9b4470d50d09675785717672047aa6504&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=26&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=75&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=27&auth=f4b2e387bbea8a1d897ead0b2d6f2441a850cdf0&dummyext=prev.png
@Stagheim sorry fren, before you had mentioned this I had already bought Murdoch a bunch of fighting augments. ;-;
Can’t really trade him now
@Stagheim sorry fren, before you had mentioned this I had already bought Murdoch a bunch of fighting augments. ;-;
Can’t really trade him now
@OforObserver I could pay you back the cost of the augments, or the augments themselves, if you'd like? :0 Can toss in an Eliminate too, if you're looking for one of those
@OforObserver I could pay you back the cost of the augments, or the augments themselves, if you'd like? :0 Can toss in an Eliminate too, if you're looking for one of those