Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Free Fox Hatchery
1 2 3
@Jelllitan

Could I please have the babe Dumah? I will be doing a breeding project of a starmap and constellation dragons, and he is perfect for the job! He will also be a Coliseum dragon. He will never leave my lair!
@Jelllitan

Could I please have the babe Dumah? I will be doing a breeding project of a starmap and constellation dragons, and he is perfect for the job! He will also be a Coliseum dragon. He will never leave my lair!
aJTY8eT.png
11 new babies!!
11 new babies!!
@PetitRenard Could I get Ella here? She'd work well as a vampire for my subspecies! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55143566] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/551436/55143566_350.png[/img] [/url]
@PetitRenard

Could I get Ella here? She'd work well as a vampire for my subspecies!

55143566_350.png
xlgJroJ.png
May I please have Nola? I'm hoping to keep her, and breed her for some beautiful babies to give to others. I love her coloration in het genes, and it is perfect for the shadow flight eyes, in my opinion. And if I were to ever need space, I'd be willing to give it back to you or any qualification you'd like. She's too pretty to exalt.
May I please have Nola? I'm hoping to keep her, and breed her for some beautiful babies to give to others. I love her coloration in het genes, and it is perfect for the shadow flight eyes, in my opinion. And if I were to ever need space, I'd be willing to give it back to you or any qualification you'd like. She's too pretty to exalt.
arrow.gifWish-List
arrow.gifMy Auctions
arrow.gifDragons 4 Sale/Trade
cat_on_a_broom.gif
I was wondering if I could have Ella? I absolutely love the coloration, and want to make much more just like her. Not too fond of the Multi-Gaze, but she is still a beautiful Coatl. There needs to be more beauties like her.
I was wondering if I could have Ella? I absolutely love the coloration, and want to make much more just like her. Not too fond of the Multi-Gaze, but she is still a beautiful Coatl. There needs to be more beauties like her.
Pe5iIc9.pngz0HlerP.pngPe5iIc9.png
@TheRadioDemon I'm definitely going to breed more like her! But someone else asked for her.
@TheRadioDemon I'm definitely going to breed more like her! But someone else asked for her.
Alright. If you ever have any, exactly like her, and you have it up for sale, I'll gladly buy it off of you. It's beautiful.

@PetitRenard
Alright. If you ever have any, exactly like her, and you have it up for sale, I'll gladly buy it off of you. It's beautiful.

@PetitRenard
Pe5iIc9.pngz0HlerP.pngPe5iIc9.png
@TheRadioDemon all my hatchies are free :3 as long as they aren't exalted right away.
@TheRadioDemon all my hatchies are free :3 as long as they aren't exalted right away.
Bump
Bump
@PetitRenard I'd be interested in Alas! I'm not as active on the site as I used to be but I have a female bogsneak (Helmiya) who I feel could make interesting looking hatchlings with him.
@PetitRenard I'd be interested in Alas! I'm not as active on the site as I used to be but I have a female bogsneak (Helmiya) who I feel could make interesting looking hatchlings with him.
1 2 3