Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | {Closed} Pretty Primals Emporium!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24
@Leon071

Thats fine! Glad she found a home.

@Flightstorm9

Half for her, if that's okay? If it's really good or extensive, I'll consider making it a full payment :)
@Leon071

Thats fine! Glad she found a home.

@Flightstorm9

Half for her, if that's okay? If it's really good or extensive, I'll consider making it a full payment :)
Untitled_Artwork.png
@ShadowPiper, I’m very interested in the XYY Cobalt, Konukurahina. I’m on vacation and am quite busy doing stuff with friends/family, but when I can, I’ll scry her up and see what kind of offer I can make ya. I don’t have much in the way of gems specifically right now, but I’ll try to convert some treasure & sell some stuff.
@ShadowPiper, I’m very interested in the XYY Cobalt, Konukurahina. I’m on vacation and am quite busy doing stuff with friends/family, but when I can, I’ll scry her up and see what kind of offer I can make ya. I don’t have much in the way of gems specifically right now, but I’ll try to convert some treasure & sell some stuff.
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
@ShadowPiper [color=darkmagenta]I’d love to buy Cynius, she’s so pretty [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@ShadowPiper
I’d love to buy Cynius, she’s so pretty
bVzIUfv.png
@shadowpiper
Glad I was browsing this forum right now—I wasn’t added to the pinglist from before, could I be added now? Thank you!
@shadowpiper
Glad I was browsing this forum right now—I wasn’t added to the pinglist from before, could I be added now? Thank you!
E9E8F185-9CF8-4F34-AA43-E225D87767C5.png FR+0 / Fluid
Art shop
Adoptables shop
LF dergs thread
@Shadowpiper I'd love her, please! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54638663] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/546387/54638663_350.png[/img] [/url] would you consider accepting another primal as a piece of her payment?
@Shadowpiper I'd love her, please!

54638663_350.png

would you consider accepting another primal as a piece of her payment?
My Plague Doctor Picture book THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON is now for sale!Clearly you already like dragons...but what about plague doctors?
@Xarina
I'll put a hold on her for you!

@jazzghost
She's on her way soon!

@MisterArtist
Sorry, but someone asked to buy her before you, is there anyone else you're interested in?

@Hirotsu
Added!
@Xarina
I'll put a hold on her for you!

@jazzghost
She's on her way soon!

@MisterArtist
Sorry, but someone asked to buy her before you, is there anyone else you're interested in?

@Hirotsu
Added!
Untitled_Artwork.png
@ShadowPiper sadly no DX could i get on a pinglist for any other g2 imps tho?
@ShadowPiper sadly no DX could i get on a pinglist for any other g2 imps tho?
My Plague Doctor Picture book THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON is now for sale!Clearly you already like dragons...but what about plague doctors?
@MisterArtist

Sure thing! I have a friend who collects, so if they don't want any of theirs I'll be sure to let you know!
@MisterArtist

Sure thing! I have a friend who collects, so if they don't want any of theirs I'll be sure to let you know!
Untitled_Artwork.png
@ShadowPiper much appreciated!!
@ShadowPiper much appreciated!!
@ShadowPiper, when it comes to the XYY lady, how much would lore be considered for her? I’m assuming less than usual, as she's highly valuable, so I’m just trying to get a sense for that. I do have a neat scry for her and I’m potentially getting attached, I just need to figure out if I can actually, like, pay for her before I fall in love too hard. xD
@ShadowPiper, when it comes to the XYY lady, how much would lore be considered for her? I’m assuming less than usual, as she's highly valuable, so I’m just trying to get a sense for that. I do have a neat scry for her and I’m potentially getting attached, I just need to figure out if I can actually, like, pay for her before I fall in love too hard. xD
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24