Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Gen 2 Imp(s) for whatever
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@TimeLadySerenity

Unfortunately none of them really catch my eye :(
@TimeLadySerenity

Unfortunately none of them really catch my eye :(
-xdhDBnI.gif-
@Snikyttik

I don't know if I have anything in my sales tab that'd interest you, so I'm going to take a shot in the dark and see if my writing skills are up to par with the bio writing bit of trading. I have a mighty need for that algae baby, Gen 2 or not. He's beautiful.

Here's some examples of writing if you're interested:

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

That last link contains all the worldbuilding for my lair, if that's something you're interested in with bio writing.
@Snikyttik

I don't know if I have anything in my sales tab that'd interest you, so I'm going to take a shot in the dark and see if my writing skills are up to par with the bio writing bit of trading. I have a mighty need for that algae baby, Gen 2 or not. He's beautiful.

Here's some examples of writing if you're interested:

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

That last link contains all the worldbuilding for my lair, if that's something you're interested in with bio writing.
294869_900.png421497_900.png421214_900.png341914_900.png
@Snikyttik

I love that algae boy! I currently have 89kt on me, but if you were willing to hold him a few days, would you be willing to take 250kt?

If not, I can offer 89kt and a scattersight vial, but I’m not too sure what they’re going for currently :)
@Snikyttik

I love that algae boy! I currently have 89kt on me, but if you were willing to hold him a few days, would you be willing to take 250kt?

If not, I can offer 89kt and a scattersight vial, but I’m not too sure what they’re going for currently :)
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
@Kogoruhn
I am certainly interested in your writing!
World building definitely catches my eye, as I have nothing in the way of that yet, and I always love good writing.
@Kogoruhn
I am certainly interested in your writing!
World building definitely catches my eye, as I have nothing in the way of that yet, and I always love good writing.
-xdhDBnI.gif-
@FairyForestKing
Another person right before you made an offer first that I liked for the algae boy. ;-;
@FairyForestKing
Another person right before you made an offer first that I liked for the algae boy. ;-;
-xdhDBnI.gif-
@Snikyttik

Oof i didn’t see that offer, but would it be possible to keep one of those offers but for the cerulean girl instead of that makes sense?
@Snikyttik

Oof i didn’t see that offer, but would it be possible to keep one of those offers but for the cerulean girl instead of that makes sense?
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
@FairyForestKing
Yes I can hold her, your her first offer, just set up a trade within a week for what you think she is worth and ill accept
@FairyForestKing
Yes I can hold her, your her first offer, just set up a trade within a week for what you think she is worth and ill accept
-xdhDBnI.gif-
@Snikyttik

Ok! I’ll be able to get the treasure to you soon :) thanks for holding her for me :D
@Snikyttik

Ok! I’ll be able to get the treasure to you soon :) thanks for holding her for me :D
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
@Snikyttik

If for some reason the offer on the Algae boy falls through, I would definitely buy him if possible. I saw him in your lair and my heart leapt! Wish I had seen this thread the other day LOL
@Snikyttik

If for some reason the offer on the Algae boy falls through, I would definitely buy him if possible. I saw him in your lair and my heart leapt! Wish I had seen this thread the other day LOL
@Phoenixfyre

If the offer falls flat, I shall re-list him. :) He is gorgeous, was almost tempted to keep him myself.
@Phoenixfyre

If the offer falls flat, I shall re-list him. :) He is gorgeous, was almost tempted to keep him myself.
-xdhDBnI.gif-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14