Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Traveling Dragon Rest Hub 4.0
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 322 323
@GrinningWolf24 Hi! Can I please take Augustus if you still have him? I'd love to send him travelling again! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56419640] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/564197/56419640_350.png[/img] [/url]
@GrinningWolf24 Hi! Can I please take Augustus if you still have him? I'd love to send him travelling again!

56419640_350.png
@GrinningWolf24

Hey! I don’t know if I’m allowed, but I love traveler dragons so I was wondering if I could take more than one.
The dragons I’d like are:
-Windheart
-Ichabod
-Honey

If one per person, then just Windheart please!
@GrinningWolf24

Hey! I don’t know if I’m allowed, but I love traveler dragons so I was wondering if I could take more than one.
The dragons I’d like are:
-Windheart
-Ichabod
-Honey

If one per person, then just Windheart please!
ZVpCPil.png
@GrinningWolf24 Basil was originally my own, you mind if I pick her up and get her back on the road? If it's not too much trouble, could I take Myst and Aghavni too?
@GrinningWolf24 Basil was originally my own, you mind if I pick her up and get her back on the road? If it's not too much trouble, could I take Myst and Aghavni too?
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
@GrinningWolf24 Can I send you this girl? I'm unable to put time into travelling dragons at the moment and she needs more love than I can provide at the moment. She also comes with the 6 items of apparel. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31593220] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/315933/31593220_350.png[/img] [/url]
@GrinningWolf24 Can I send you this girl? I'm unable to put time into travelling dragons at the moment and she needs more love than I can provide at the moment. She also comes with the 6 items of apparel.

31593220_350.png
@APlaceInSpace I will send him over in just a moment!

@aussievinegar I can absolutely take her in! Feel free to send her over whenever you are ready~

@eli105 I will get all three of them sent over in just a short bit. :)

@Gilnora I am perfectly fine with sending out multiple travelers at once, though in this case, I am afraid that I only currently have Ichabod. ;^^ I desperately need to update the front page. I will send him your way in a short bit. If you would like to see who else I have, feel free to visit my lair/den! The tabs titled 'Tipsy Traveler Inn', contain all the travelers in my possession. :)
@APlaceInSpace I will send him over in just a moment!

@aussievinegar I can absolutely take her in! Feel free to send her over whenever you are ready~

@eli105 I will get all three of them sent over in just a short bit. :)

@Gilnora I am perfectly fine with sending out multiple travelers at once, though in this case, I am afraid that I only currently have Ichabod. ;^^ I desperately need to update the front page. I will send him your way in a short bit. If you would like to see who else I have, feel free to visit my lair/den! The tabs titled 'Tipsy Traveler Inn', contain all the travelers in my possession. :)
52129986155_f308070485_o.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
@GrinningWolf24

Not a problem! I took a peek in your tab-- I'll take Passion and Aghavi too if that's alright!
@GrinningWolf24

Not a problem! I took a peek in your tab-- I'll take Passion and Aghavi too if that's alright!
ZVpCPil.png
@Gilnora Ack. I'm afraid that both of them were already spoken for by other people in the posts above- that is why they are already in crossroads. I have many more travelers on the second page in my den tab (also named Tipsy Traveler Inn). Any of those dragons would be available!
@Gilnora Ack. I'm afraid that both of them were already spoken for by other people in the posts above- that is why they are already in crossroads. I have many more travelers on the second page in my den tab (also named Tipsy Traveler Inn). Any of those dragons would be available!

Oh, oops! I think I got confused, I can't see them in the crossroads. Didn't realize there was a hibernal den tab too! Can I have Cragel and Powder maybe? ^^' if not two random ones would be okay too!

Oh, oops! I think I got confused, I can't see them in the crossroads. Didn't realize there was a hibernal den tab too! Can I have Cragel and Powder maybe? ^^' if not two random ones would be okay too!
ZVpCPil.png
@GrinningWolf24

forgot to ping!
@GrinningWolf24

forgot to ping!
ZVpCPil.png
@Gilnora Haha, no worries friend! I will send them both your way in just a moment~

-edit- I believe that there should be an icon below the dragon's picture (in the main den view) that shows the purple crossroad arrow/package? It would be next to their nesting cooldown, familiar heart, and den cooldown. Or maybe only the owner can see it? I'm not entirely sure how it functions. ;^^
@Gilnora Haha, no worries friend! I will send them both your way in just a moment~

-edit- I believe that there should be an icon below the dragon's picture (in the main den view) that shows the purple crossroad arrow/package? It would be next to their nesting cooldown, familiar heart, and den cooldown. Or maybe only the owner can see it? I'm not entirely sure how it functions. ;^^
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 322 323