Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Traveling Dragon Rest Hub 4.0
1 2 ... 266 267 268 269 270 ... 317 318
@demonhearts
Dumpy's pronouns match more so up to she/her (xe/she, xer/her, xerself/herself, ect.) That's how I remember them easily

But I'm totally okay with that! If anything were to ever happen then I'll let you know! And xe will be out traveling again soon, just needs some time at home.
@demonhearts
Dumpy's pronouns match more so up to she/her (xe/she, xer/her, xerself/herself, ect.) That's how I remember them easily

But I'm totally okay with that! If anything were to ever happen then I'll let you know! And xe will be out traveling again soon, just needs some time at home.
A3L5B4e.pngybAHpix.pngqYCod4C.pngk1sRRDt.pngV46c1bF.pngu9KXIA8.pngFimat0b.png7SSYVp2.pngn0nopNr.pnggARc3IL.pngxe4FQbY.pngwI74OY9.png7MDjjmg.png341775_468d8d233f1ca282_I.gif
mKTebPi.png
@WhippieKippy
Thank you! And understandable that she'd need time home^^
@WhippieKippy
Thank you! And understandable that she'd need time home^^
Warning: this user needs pings or they will miss your message, please proceed with a ping
[quote name="berrybbtr" date="2023-07-09 05:57:47" ] @SlyMistakes hi it looks like you didn't ping wverybody from the list. Butbif you like I can taken him off ur hands [/quote] @berrybbtr OH lordy sorry for the late response! Im new to this so yeah I can see how I messed up, but I'd really appreciate it if you could!
berrybbtr wrote on 2023-07-09 05:57:47:
@SlyMistakes hi it looks like you didn't ping wverybody from the list. Butbif you like I can taken him off ur hands

@berrybbtr

OH lordy sorry for the late response! Im new to this so yeah I can see how I messed up, but I'd really appreciate it if you could!
soR20oU.pnghzM3Sr2.png2VtxnMX.pngNovGw6Z.png
7QPP3Mi.pngYw8EvNQ.pngtIb6bke.pngJg1iwNo.png
UqBNa9I.png
@SlyMistakes np! Just send him my way when ur rrwdy
@SlyMistakes np! Just send him my way when ur rrwdy
Check out my alphabet challenge
DX3f5.gifu6fMF.gifPE5Uc.gif
Hi, sorry for using the backup ping list but it looks like 1-there is only one host lair listed on the googlesheet (or I just stink at sorting that out) and 2-well there really is no 2 @GrinningWolf24 @Auralyx @Zeno123 @Jaspernoir @XiangEr @MoonlilyluvsCas @berrybbtr @ashenfinch @QueenRed @Kapara @Spooner @CelesticLeo @/Lynz @DemonHearts Long story short, I took in a triple a while ago, and with permission of their home lair started doing some individual work (including gene swapping) before sending them out one at a time - and now I have a few extra visitors in my squishy lair. Can some kind person please take this sweetie? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86013699][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/860137/86013699_350.png[/img][/url]
Hi, sorry for using the backup ping list but it looks like 1-there is only one host lair listed on the googlesheet (or I just stink at sorting that out) and 2-well there really is no 2

@GrinningWolf24 @Auralyx @Zeno123 @Jaspernoir @XiangEr @MoonlilyluvsCas @berrybbtr @ashenfinch @QueenRed @Kapara @Spooner @CelesticLeo @/Lynz @DemonHearts

Long story short, I took in a triple a while ago, and with permission of their home lair started doing some individual work (including gene swapping) before sending them out one at a time - and now I have a few extra visitors in my squishy lair.

Can some kind person please take this sweetie?

86013699_350.png
w8o0xW1.pngjYu7GSS.png XdKddgH.png DC: SQ9MAS6.png FR+0
@Newtinmpls I can take the sweetie! :)
@Newtinmpls I can take the sweetie! :)
vQK3Xf3.png
rI18gRz.png
eIK5iG7.png
k7mTvIf.png
G976jQG.png
qJFAY9h.png
Moonlily
@GrinningWolf24, @Auralyx, @Zeno123, @Jaspernoir, @XiangEr, @MoonlilyluvsCas, @berrybbtr, @ashenfinch, @QueenRed, @Kapara, @Spooner, @CelesticLeo, @Lynz, @DemonHearts, @CrazyPlate123, @arach, @SoftFrogger Hello! I am short on space and have a nest hatching soon so I would like to drop off this baby without also being given a dragon! Thank you for doing this service, it is so very helpful! She travels with a Common Podid! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78479376][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/784794/78479376_350.png[/img][/url]
@GrinningWolf24, @Auralyx, @Zeno123, @Jaspernoir, @XiangEr, @MoonlilyluvsCas, @berrybbtr, @ashenfinch, @QueenRed, @Kapara, @Spooner, @CelesticLeo, @Lynz, @DemonHearts, @CrazyPlate123, @arach, @SoftFrogger
Hello! I am short on space and have a nest hatching soon so I would like to drop off this baby without also being given a dragon! Thank you for doing this service, it is so very helpful!
She travels with a Common Podid!
78479376_350.png
VyihBMq.png
CAJaTcp.png
kI850Ts.png
gziv3Ja.png
Za35UMn.png
3.png
3J2k0DG.png
@eliasW I can pick her up
@eliasW I can pick her up
@arach
sweet, thank you so much! I'll send her and her lil friend over now <3
@arach
sweet, thank you so much! I'll send her and her lil friend over now <3
VyihBMq.png
CAJaTcp.png
kI850Ts.png
gziv3Ja.png
Za35UMn.png
3.png
3J2k0DG.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85570146][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/855702/85570146_350.png[/img][/url] Looking to drop off this traveller with someone without sending him back home; just him and no luggage @GrinningWolf24, @Auralyx, @Zeno123, @Jaspernoir, @XiangEr, @MoonlilyluvsCas, @berrybbtr, @ashenfinch, @QueenRed, @Kapara, @Spooner, @CelesticLeo, @Lynz, @DemonHearts, @CrazyPlate123, @arach, @SoftFrogger (hopefully this is the right list off the sheet? The one on the front page was just one person)
85570146_350.png
Looking to drop off this traveller with someone without sending him back home; just him and no luggage
@GrinningWolf24, @Auralyx, @Zeno123, @Jaspernoir, @XiangEr, @MoonlilyluvsCas, @berrybbtr, @ashenfinch, @QueenRed, @Kapara, @Spooner, @CelesticLeo, @Lynz, @DemonHearts, @CrazyPlate123, @arach, @SoftFrogger (hopefully this is the right list off the sheet? The one on the front page was just one person)
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
1 2 ... 266 267 268 269 270 ... 317 318