Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Beauties for Beasts: Updated 29 July
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 46 47
Is this pretty available ? c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50535034] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/505351/50535034_350.png[/img] [/url] @Carolynmbp
Is this pretty available ? c:

50535034_350.png

@Carolynmbp
icefull.png
@Shizuku I'm sorry, I just got a request for him and posted the claim. If they change their minds, I'll let you know!
@Shizuku I'm sorry, I just got a request for him and posted the claim. If they change their minds, I'll let you know!
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Carolynmbp is that ice multigaze available? And for the same price? because holy crap she's gorgeous and I will send more fodder if necessary!
@Carolynmbp is that ice multigaze available? And for the same price? because holy crap she's gorgeous and I will send more fodder if necessary!
@LiviaCarstairs She is, and yes, for the same price. :) She's been waiting for you! I'll send a CR.
@LiviaCarstairs She is, and yes, for the same price. :) She's been waiting for you! I'll send a CR.
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@Alastriona1 @AngelofDeath22 @Animonster @ann2123 @Annaisha @AryaDragonheart @AutumnNiche @Avesi @avisicarus @Azorae @Bajor @BloodAlphaess @Breadsticc @bumpsly @callmeang @candyhighgaming @cheilith @ClickClockWood @CoffeeCoyote @ColorMeCalliope @dewdrop @DigimonofDragons @Elaisa @epor10 @ExAlien @Finchwillow @FlyingTemeraire @Furiku @heartnotes @HedwigHufflepuff @HopperUK @iiSwizzle @IllusaR @IllusiveFox @ilovemybirdies @irisnemo @Jata @juujuub33 @katachresis @KiaraTiyuji @KiTea @LadyAria @Lagaz @Lesaya @LittleHollywood @lunasillusions @Marimar @Marzaphan @MerBear @Midnightshedow @MKMdragon @monochromia @Moofiegoo @PapaPun @Pteranodon @RatherOdd @rinpun @Rosekitten @RoxySantana @RoyalPariah @runninwbelievers @SaaviBloodfang @SassmasterMaxie @Scy64 @Seht @Shadari @Shizuku @somajestic @sparr0w @the0fromtheflag @TheSunsIllusion @UnhappyJoker @VelikaTheAlpha @Wasco @WolfGirl1212 @xBlueViolet @XiangEr @Yokonii @Yuukiji @Zedacus @Zeir @Zexion @Ztdine

Lots of new beauties for the taking!
@Alastriona1 @AngelofDeath22 @Animonster @ann2123 @Annaisha @AryaDragonheart @AutumnNiche @Avesi @avisicarus @Azorae @Bajor @BloodAlphaess @Breadsticc @bumpsly @callmeang @candyhighgaming @cheilith @ClickClockWood @CoffeeCoyote @ColorMeCalliope @dewdrop @DigimonofDragons @Elaisa @epor10 @ExAlien @Finchwillow @FlyingTemeraire @Furiku @heartnotes @HedwigHufflepuff @HopperUK @iiSwizzle @IllusaR @IllusiveFox @ilovemybirdies @irisnemo @Jata @juujuub33 @katachresis @KiaraTiyuji @KiTea @LadyAria @Lagaz @Lesaya @LittleHollywood @lunasillusions @Marimar @Marzaphan @MerBear @Midnightshedow @MKMdragon @monochromia @Moofiegoo @PapaPun @Pteranodon @RatherOdd @rinpun @Rosekitten @RoxySantana @RoyalPariah @runninwbelievers @SaaviBloodfang @SassmasterMaxie @Scy64 @Seht @Shadari @Shizuku @somajestic @sparr0w @the0fromtheflag @TheSunsIllusion @UnhappyJoker @VelikaTheAlpha @Wasco @WolfGirl1212 @xBlueViolet @XiangEr @Yokonii @Yuukiji @Zedacus @Zeir @Zexion @Ztdine

Lots of new beauties for the taking!
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png