Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | all gone for now
Please do not exalt, if I wanted that I would do it myself. Only ONE per person please! (If you are a new user you can take 2!)

These poor babies haven't sold, and I think they're too pretty to be exalted so I decided to see if anyone wanted them free of charge. If you want to give me something in return, that'd be really kind but I'm tired of trying to sell them :P

NONE LEFT
Please do not exalt, if I wanted that I would do it myself. Only ONE per person please! (If you are a new user you can take 2!)

These poor babies haven't sold, and I think they're too pretty to be exalted so I decided to see if anyone wanted them free of charge. If you want to give me something in return, that'd be really kind but I'm tired of trying to sell them :P

NONE LEFT
QFXpYkj.png
up
up
QFXpYkj.png
@laurastylinson I'd love Dova! I dont know what to give you in return though. I'm broke. :'')
@laurastylinson I'd love Dova! I dont know what to give you in return though. I'm broke. :'')
spyro.jpg
@Starlight156

Dont you worry about it :) I'll send her over!
@Starlight156

Dont you worry about it :) I'll send her over!
QFXpYkj.png
@laurastylinson

Oh, okay!! I'll make sure to put her to good use! *0* <3
@laurastylinson

Oh, okay!! I'll make sure to put her to good use! *0* <3
spyro.jpg
up
up
QFXpYkj.png
@laurastylinson

I love Merlot! What were you trying to sell her for originally??
@laurastylinson

I love Merlot! What were you trying to sell her for originally??
rPflwkH.png
@Sillywinter

I'll send her over :) She was up for 25k T/ 25 G on my sale post. I find her rather unique but no one asked for her. I'm glad you like her!
@Sillywinter

I'll send her over :) She was up for 25k T/ 25 G on my sale post. I find her rather unique but no one asked for her. I'm glad you like her!
QFXpYkj.png
up
up
QFXpYkj.png
up
up
QFXpYkj.png