Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T/S]kattkatt's cheap pretties!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40
meep
meep
item_potted_peacevine_by_dogi_crimson-dab1dq1.gifdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifitem_potted_peacevine_by_dogi_crimson-dab1dq1.gif fr +9 sorry if my replies are on odd times!
up
up
item_potted_peacevine_by_dogi_crimson-dab1dq1.gifdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifitem_potted_peacevine_by_dogi_crimson-dab1dq1.gif fr +9 sorry if my replies are on odd times!
ill give you my two wildclaw fodders for that pretty coatl... they're on a nest rn though, if ur ok with waiting for a couple of days
ill give you my two wildclaw fodders for that pretty coatl... they're on a nest rn though, if ur ok with waiting for a couple of days
big wyrm!
@firewingers oh Yes! I can hold her for a few days, glad you like her ?
@firewingers oh Yes! I can hold her for a few days, glad you like her ?
thank you! If u want another fodder, u can have a hatchling!
thank you! If u want another fodder, u can have a hatchling!
big wyrm!
@firewingers Only if you need it gone, I'm happy as is she is getting a home! :) just message or ping me when you're ready to go.
@firewingers Only if you need it gone, I'm happy as is she is getting a home! :) just message or ping me when you're ready to go.
ok, thank you!
ok, thank you!
big wyrm!
@kattkatt do i want to ping viciousllama if i want to buy the middle hatchling?
@kattkatt do i want to ping viciousllama if i want to buy the middle hatchling?
Wx0EgSk.png
@Jackandsally I'll let them know if you'd like, you can just send em a CR! They'll take a few hours though, its way late for em rn :)
@Jackandsally I'll let them know if you'd like, you can just send em a CR! They'll take a few hours though, its way late for em rn :)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40