Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Summer Egg Trade!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28
I nested super early but forgot to post here; I have three eggs (and I'm donating them all)!
I nested super early but forgot to post here; I have three eggs (and I'm donating them all)!
hXx1ctn.png1st_Place.pngegkPazK.png7XI1FUO.pngzMlwDtk.png3rdterra100_by_aavanaa-db6hwka.pngVZ1FSMH.png
I now have 13 eggs for the trade, but I was unable to check the time and send my pair to another Water nest. The person I'm renting from did nest the pair, but after rollover, so I will be giving out 3 of my hatchlings on the 22nd. So sorry about the trouble! ^^; This will be all the eggs I am donating, however!
I now have 13 eggs for the trade, but I was unable to check the time and send my pair to another Water nest. The person I'm renting from did nest the pair, but after rollover, so I will be giving out 3 of my hatchlings on the 22nd. So sorry about the trouble! ^^; This will be all the eggs I am donating, however!
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
@EmeraldJubilee When you find out who your trade partners are, make sure you send them a PM to the three that will receive late hatchers.
@EmeraldJubilee When you find out who your trade partners are, make sure you send them a PM to the three that will receive late hatchers.
tumblr_ooph6nSyUY1w7li2do5_540.png

jFgqLaR.png
@Valikor

I've has a whirlwind past 48 hours due to moving, which is why I made sure to nest my pair in advance! I'll be able to confirm how many eggs I'm donating tonight once I get home from work.
@Valikor

I've has a whirlwind past 48 hours due to moving, which is why I made sure to nest my pair in advance! I'll be able to confirm how many eggs I'm donating tonight once I get home from work.
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
I have 6 eggs
I have 6 eggs
a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png
Donating two eggs!
Donating two eggs!
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
I forgot to nest one pair, but Ill be donating 4 eggs!
I forgot to nest one pair, but Ill be donating 4 eggs!
115231.gif172037.gif172039.gif
Recorded up to here!

@Sivo
@Drakenhart
@Rattz
@Cyberdragon725
@Pearidot913

Hiya!
Nesting day has already passed. If you nested your pair(s) and would still like to participate, please let me know here with how many eggs you are trading. I will be randomizing the eggs around this time tomorrow, so you have until then to let us know that you'd like to swap.

Thanks!
Recorded up to here!

@Sivo
@Drakenhart
@Rattz
@Cyberdragon725
@Pearidot913

Hiya!
Nesting day has already passed. If you nested your pair(s) and would still like to participate, please let me know here with how many eggs you are trading. I will be randomizing the eggs around this time tomorrow, so you have until then to let us know that you'd like to swap.

Thanks!
20119.png20118.png
Oh sorry! I'm trading 3 eggs.
Oh sorry! I'm trading 3 eggs.
@Pearidot913

Thanks! ^^
@Pearidot913

Thanks! ^^
20119.png20118.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28