Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dragons for a little imagination v3
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@Fraybird
there is one dragon I'd like, but when I clicked on him it went to a different lair that wasn't the one to be pinged. The thread looks like it was updated relatively recently, so would you say this dragon is still up for grabs? Thanks!
@Fraybird
there is one dragon I'd like, but when I clicked on him it went to a different lair that wasn't the one to be pinged. The thread looks like it was updated relatively recently, so would you say this dragon is still up for grabs? Thanks!
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo3_250.pngvjO547Q.png
@super0capybara which dragon is this? while the thread's been updated relatively recently, I could've missed some stuff.
@super0capybara which dragon is this? while the thread's been updated relatively recently, I could've missed some stuff.
@Fraybird
The dragon was Aharon.
@Fraybird
The dragon was Aharon.
@super0capybara shoot, sorry about that-- are there any other dragons you're interested in? I'll be going through the thread shortly for situations similar to Aharon's.
@super0capybara shoot, sorry about that-- are there any other dragons you're interested in? I'll be going through the thread shortly for situations similar to Aharon's.
@Fraybird
No, not really. Thanks so much for asking though@
@Fraybird
No, not really. Thanks so much for asking though@
bump
bump
bump
bump
@Fraybird
Vale and Vali found homes.
@Fraybird
Vale and Vali found homes.
IdpyTj.gif
@Fraybird
Might I be added to the pinglist please?
@Fraybird
Might I be added to the pinglist please?
image0.gif
@Animonster done!
@Animonster done!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34