Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Crystal's free adoption center
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Bzatu I'd love to adopt the first one! I'm still deciding what I'd name him but I'm considering Palladium (A type of precious metal)
@Bzatu I'd love to adopt the first one! I'm still deciding what I'd name him but I'm considering Palladium (A type of precious metal)
cR1Gjkx.png l
l
l
l

Bofa_
— LGBTQ+
— She / Her
— True neutral
— INFP-T
— FR+3
— Always sleepy
@bofasofa I will send it to you later today or tomorrow :)
@bofasofa I will send it to you later today or tomorrow :)
@Bzatu alrighty!!

(mm im so excited to get him because he lowkey looks so good with runes)
@Bzatu alrighty!!

(mm im so excited to get him because he lowkey looks so good with runes)
cR1Gjkx.png l
l
l
l

Bofa_
— LGBTQ+
— She / Her
— True neutral
— INFP-T
— FR+3
— Always sleepy
Sunweaver x Azalea got hatchlings @MyDragon
Sunweaver x Azalea got hatchlings @MyDragon
Can I be put on the pinglist for Sunweaver x Azalea and Atria x Genim and Sky x Luna?
Can I be put on the pinglist for Sunweaver x Azalea and Atria x Genim and Sky x Luna?
DHsCMJx.png
DHsCMJx.png
@NightwingStar yeah sure! I will add you soon! Sorry it took me a while to notice your message, didn't have new hatchlings so I forgot to check this one.
@NightwingStar yeah sure! I will add you soon! Sorry it took me a while to notice your message, didn't have new hatchlings so I forgot to check this one.
@SakuraAngel hatchlings for you, check my lair too. There is one extra that I have plans for but if you really want that, I might sell him. Not sure yet >_<
@SakuraAngel hatchlings for you, check my lair too. There is one extra that I have plans for but if you really want that, I might sell him. Not sure yet >_<
@Bzatu may I adopt number 2 please his name will be Orion
@Bzatu may I adopt number 2 please his name will be Orion
Wx0EgSk.png
@Bzatu I would like the first one. I will call it Firelight
@Bzatu I would like the first one. I will call it Firelight
original.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8