Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Siren's Rescues (OPEN!) FREE
1 2 3 4 5 6
Aaaaand we're open for business!
Aaaaand we're open for business!
5YBJwjR.png
Could I get Mango? @SirenMoons
Could I get Mango? @SirenMoons
jianghu_fixed.gif
@SirenMoons, I'm starting to build my lore clan (have some plans, it's getting there lol), and I would love to rescue ****** and add her to the Clan Cordiae!
@SirenMoons, I'm starting to build my lore clan (have some plans, it's getting there lol), and I would love to rescue ****** and add her to the Clan Cordiae!

capra
she / her
mirrors always
biolocke

meraiolprance.gif

capra
she / her
mirrors always
biolocke

meraiolprance.gif
@colorofhardwork

Mango is sitting on a nest, but I'll happily send her over once it hatches!

@larlar843

Okay! Since you are a Seasoned Rescuer (not a newbie), there will be a small processing fee of 25kT that can be haggled with. If that works for you, I will set up a PA right away!
@colorofhardwork

Mango is sitting on a nest, but I'll happily send her over once it hatches!

@larlar843

Okay! Since you are a Seasoned Rescuer (not a newbie), there will be a small processing fee of 25kT that can be haggled with. If that works for you, I will set up a PA right away!
5YBJwjR.png
bump
bump
5YBJwjR.png
hey! can I please have americano and plinka? :0
hey! can I please have americano and plinka? :0
@SirenMoons Is Anno still avaliable also this might sound odd but what is a lore clan?
@SirenMoons Is Anno still avaliable also this might sound odd but what is a lore clan?
food_fire_flower_by_dogi_crimson-da9nthf.giffamiliar_firesprite_by_dogi_crimson-dak1cv6.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.giffamiliar_firesprite_by_dogi_crimson-dak1cv6.giffood_fire_flower_by_dogi_crimson-da9nthf.gif
@Blazewolf96

Yep! Anno is available for an adoption fee of 30kT!

A lore clan is a clan that has a story for their dragons.
@Blazewolf96

Yep! Anno is available for an adoption fee of 30kT!

A lore clan is a clan that has a story for their dragons.
5YBJwjR.png
@SirenMoons
Thank you for explaining that to me. Unfortunately ill have to pass on him for now though he is very lovely.
@SirenMoons
Thank you for explaining that to me. Unfortunately ill have to pass on him for now though he is very lovely.
food_fire_flower_by_dogi_crimson-da9nthf.giffamiliar_firesprite_by_dogi_crimson-dak1cv6.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.giffamiliar_firesprite_by_dogi_crimson-dak1cv6.giffood_fire_flower_by_dogi_crimson-da9nthf.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6