Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Circle of Magic: Gen Project: OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@mercurialwings added already! And I would love to be affiliates! Adding your banner/button now!
@mercurialwings added already! And I would love to be affiliates! Adding your banner/button now!
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
@GlitterDCMarvel: Added you also~ Might be little while before I get into the same color ranges as yours, but I intend to develop a line of AT/CM. :3
@GlitterDCMarvel: Added you also~ Might be little while before I get into the same color ranges as yours, but I intend to develop a line of AT/CM. :3
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings that would be so cool! :D If that happens, I could commission a special badge that would label them as an official crossover ^^
@mercurialwings that would be so cool! :D If that happens, I could commission a special badge that would label them as an official crossover ^^
@GlitterDCMarvel: Oh, that would be awesome! I know you don't list a color range (mine is the same), but I usually like to stay somewhat close/near the founder colors to avoid muddy colors. I'll have to add an entry in my crossbreeding challenges post.
@GlitterDCMarvel: Oh, that would be awesome! I know you don't list a color range (mine is the same), but I usually like to stay somewhat close/near the founder colors to avoid muddy colors. I'll have to add an entry in my crossbreeding challenges post.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings what should the hatchlings/children be called?
@mercurialwings what should the hatchlings/children be called?
@GlitterDCMarvel: Alchemy Circles? Alchemist Magic? Circle of Alche-Magi?
@GlitterDCMarvel: Alchemy Circles? Alchemist Magic? Circle of Alche-Magi?
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

How about Arcania tools? @mercurialwings
How about Arcania tools? @mercurialwings
@GlitterDCMarvel: That'll work~ I'm terrible with coming up with names. lol
@GlitterDCMarvel: That'll work~ I'm terrible with coming up with names. lol
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@GlitterDCMarvel
May I be added to the pinglist for this project?
@GlitterDCMarvel
May I be added to the pinglist for this project?
7zcCDc4.png
@mercurialwings okey! :3 let me know when you put up the challenge! Also, I'm adding a rule that the dragons from this project must have a magical, alchemical, and spacey feel. Just so you know!

@dreamingsunset of course!!
@mercurialwings okey! :3 let me know when you put up the challenge! Also, I'm adding a rule that the dragons from this project must have a magical, alchemical, and spacey feel. Just so you know!

@dreamingsunset of course!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8