Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | -------
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@RoarinRae He's a bit special, so if you can promise him a good home I'll send him on with lore :)
@RoarinRae He's a bit special, so if you can promise him a good home I'll send him on with lore :)
Untitled_Artwork.png
@ShadowPiper Oops, I was trying to beat the rush for him, he is just so pretty! I thought I had a good mate for him, but I just scryed and I don't think I can take him on at the moment, I'm sorry
@ShadowPiper Oops, I was trying to beat the rush for him, he is just so pretty! I thought I had a good mate for him, but I just scryed and I don't think I can take him on at the moment, I'm sorry
tzdYBHr.png
@RoarinRae i understand it all to well :) Lairspace is such a fickle thing!
@RoarinRae i understand it all to well :) Lairspace is such a fickle thing!
Untitled_Artwork.png
@ShadowPiper

I would love to have Casian and Collins in my clan :3 I want to write lore (but finding the right inspiration and time is hard) and I think they would make a cute couple in my clan. I'm not sure what price you have in mind for the pair, but what does 50k treasure sound? A little over 20k for each?
@ShadowPiper

I would love to have Casian and Collins in my clan :3 I want to write lore (but finding the right inspiration and time is hard) and I think they would make a cute couple in my clan. I'm not sure what price you have in mind for the pair, but what does 50k treasure sound? A little over 20k for each?
@Foreverkinght I'm so glad you'd like to have them! I'll be sad to see them go, but I'm glad they'll be going to a lore clan.
Casian has a few paragraphs already to do with an egg I had given to me, and Collins has one sentence, so it might help.

And 50kt is plenty! I'll send them in a CR :)
@Foreverkinght I'm so glad you'd like to have them! I'll be sad to see them go, but I'm glad they'll be going to a lore clan.
Casian has a few paragraphs already to do with an egg I had given to me, and Collins has one sentence, so it might help.

And 50kt is plenty! I'll send them in a CR :)
Untitled_Artwork.png
@ShadowPiper

Yay! I did read over the lore that you wrote for them and I will keep some of it and make is work with the over all lore of my clan. Thank you so much!! :D
@ShadowPiper

Yay! I did read over the lore that you wrote for them and I will keep some of it and make is work with the over all lore of my clan. Thank you so much!! :D
@ShadowPiper is Cyrtoas still available?
@ShadowPiper is Cyrtoas still available?
Do me a favour and
click that button?
jzGgAy5.gif
@Kypris yes he is :)
@Kypris yes he is :)
Untitled_Artwork.png
@ShadowPiper Do you think that 15kt would be adequate for such a beauty?
@ShadowPiper Do you think that 15kt would be adequate for such a beauty?
Do me a favour and
click that button?
jzGgAy5.gif
@Kypris Sure! I'll get back to you once I'm at school
@Kypris Sure! I'll get back to you once I'm at school
Untitled_Artwork.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9