Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Level 10 Dragons for Newbies [CLOSED]
@Lysol
Sorry for the late response! :) I'll finish up leveling and statting Bramble today, and send him your way. ~

@Mikasiwolfgirl
I'm sorry, he was claimed; but there is plenty others on the front page if they catch your eye as much as he did. ^^

@Lysol
Sorry for the late response! :) I'll finish up leveling and statting Bramble today, and send him your way. ~

@Mikasiwolfgirl
I'm sorry, he was claimed; but there is plenty others on the front page if they catch your eye as much as he did. ^^

Rare-Angel.png Karu | She/Her, FR+3
@ibook do you still have Aegesy, TuttiFruttie, or Xena? I would love to have one of them! Or would you be ok with leveling up my baby Leoven? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34963399] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/349634/34963399_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ibook do you still have Aegesy, TuttiFruttie, or Xena? I would love to have one of them!
Or would you be ok with leveling up my baby Leoven?

34963399_350.png
@Silentskye

Here are done level 10s for newbies. Those would help you!
@Silentskye

Here are done level 10s for newbies. Those would help you!
@ibook That's ok, how about Elwen?
@ibook That's ok, how about Elwen?
@ibook any dragons left or nocturnes left?
@ibook any dragons left or nocturnes left?
tDeKDnH.png
@SunnySkies101, @DragonTiger, @Lanya, @Mikasiwolfgirl - sent.

@diamondslight - I can level your baby if you'd like that. just send him over in a CR, a two way if you'd like to hold one of my dragons as collat.

@Rt19 - All the dragons on the second post are still available.
@SunnySkies101, @DragonTiger, @Lanya, @Mikasiwolfgirl - sent.

@diamondslight - I can level your baby if you'd like that. just send him over in a CR, a two way if you'd like to hold one of my dragons as collat.

@Rt19 - All the dragons on the second post are still available.
@Lysol
Hey-o! Sorry for the wait, he's awaiting your confirmation in the Crossroads. :)
@Lysol
Hey-o! Sorry for the wait, he's awaiting your confirmation in the Crossroads. :)
Rare-Angel.png Karu | She/Her, FR+3
@ibook Could I get Goldleaf?
@ibook Could I get Goldleaf?
@ibook Do u need dragon sponsors or trainers for this thread? I really like what u are doing and if u want help im up for it(Im a slow trainer tho XD)
@ibook Do u need dragon sponsors or trainers for this thread? I really like what u are doing and if u want help im up for it(Im a slow trainer tho XD)
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@ibook

Could I adopt Xena? :)
@ibook

Could I adopt Xena? :)