Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Adopt-A-Dragon = Free to Good Homes!
1 2 ... 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 ... 18356 18357
@AmarilloOso May I have her? :)
@AmarilloOso May I have her? :)
@Corrupted Thank you so much! :)
@Corrupted Thank you so much! :)
@InTheAbyss @kinleeya

I don't want to cause any trouble, but I don't know who to send her to, since both of y'all claimed pretty quickly, and I was busy writing bios when the notification popped up.
@InTheAbyss @kinleeya

I don't want to cause any trouble, but I don't know who to send her to, since both of y'all claimed pretty quickly, and I was busy writing bios when the notification popped up.
bi.pngwind-flight.png
> rosie | 19 | they/them
> +3 fr time
> art shop coming soon bc i need irl money and game money
> lore also coming soon bc i really want to write
nb.png
@AmarilloOso I'm about to get a lair expansion, so no, my lair won't be full. And it's fine.
@AmarilloOso I'm about to get a lair expansion, so no, my lair won't be full. And it's fine.
@AmarilloOso

It's up to you anyways
@AmarilloOso

It's up to you anyways
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
This girl is looking for a new home where she can foster peace among her new clan members. Her father is the official Peacekeeper in my clan, so she'd love to have a similar role in your clan. Just ping me and please, if you ever feel the need to exalt, return her to me or this thread. Thank you! CLAIMED [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/345979/34597846_350.png[/img]
This girl is looking for a new home where she can foster peace among her new clan members. Her father is the official Peacekeeper in my clan, so she'd love to have a similar role in your clan. Just ping me and please, if you ever feel the need to exalt, return her to me or this thread. Thank you!

CLAIMED

34597846_350.png
I most definitely do not have a fish addiction. However, if you do happen to see a nice fish, let minnow!
488.pngPics-Art-03-02-11-17-44.jpg488.png
Since @InTheAbyss claimed first, I will send her over to them. So sorry @kinleeya. If you'd like a sibling of Yuki (Hana or Tsuki), then you can ask. I'm always trying to make sure that everyone is at least happy with getting something.
Since @InTheAbyss claimed first, I will send her over to them. So sorry @kinleeya. If you'd like a sibling of Yuki (Hana or Tsuki), then you can ask. I'm always trying to make sure that everyone is at least happy with getting something.
bi.pngwind-flight.png
> rosie | 19 | they/them
> +3 fr time
> art shop coming soon bc i need irl money and game money
> lore also coming soon bc i really want to write
nb.png
@AmarilloOso Thank you. And @kinleeya, if she has hatchlings, I can put you on the list for them if you'd like.
@AmarilloOso Thank you. And @kinleeya, if she has hatchlings, I can put you on the list for them if you'd like.
@laurastylinson: Ahh okay, thank you. I'll send him right over - remember; if you ever need lair space or get bored/tired of Kalanchi please send him right back to me. ~
@laurastylinson: Ahh okay, thank you. I'll send him right over - remember; if you ever need lair space or get bored/tired of Kalanchi please send him right back to me. ~
@Modell May I ask, what is a Peacekeeper in your Clan? I have different ranks in mine, and I'm always looking for new, interesting ones to add.
@Modell May I ask, what is a Peacekeeper in your Clan? I have different ranks in mine, and I'm always looking for new, interesting ones to add.
1 2 ... 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 ... 18356 18357