Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | ~Triskele Nests~ [11 Elements] [NEW!]
1 2 ... 2868 2869 2870 2871 2872 ... 2995 2996
[quote name="Tortallan" date="2021-02-09 07:00:18" ] @ CheshireCats @ Sides @ LithoLab Sorry for pinging so many folks, but because I'm a mess I left valentine's day nest arrangements til the last minute and I've got a zillion pairs in need of arrangements in an assortment of plague, light, arcane, shadow, ice, and earth nests. I don't expect to get them all situated but if any of y'all have open nests I could throw some dragons into I would SUPER appreciate it! [/quote] @Mode
Tortallan wrote on 2021-02-09 07:00:18:

@ CheshireCats @ Sides @ LithoLab

Sorry for pinging so many folks, but because I'm a mess I left valentine's day nest arrangements til the last minute and I've got a zillion pairs in need of arrangements in an assortment of plague, light, arcane, shadow, ice, and earth nests. I don't expect to get them all situated but if any of y'all have open nests I could throw some dragons into I would SUPER appreciate it!

@Mode
Dj7mGds.png
@Tortallan I can host light!
@Tortallan I can host light!
AZOFNjv.png
@DangItMoonMoon @Angelixia @TwilightBlue @BlueLightning
in need of a lightning nest, please :)
@DangItMoonMoon @Angelixia @TwilightBlue @BlueLightning
in need of a lightning nest, please :)
@Ecliptique Aaaa you beautiful person, how many nests do you have available? Because I was not joking about needing a lot, I will use as many as you can spare lol
@Ecliptique Aaaa you beautiful person, how many nests do you have available? Because I was not joking about needing a lot, I will use as many as you can spare lol
lZB1YEe.png
@SweetSour I can provide both nests!

@Tortallan I can provide one plague nest (CheshireCats)
@SweetSour I can provide both nests!

@Tortallan I can provide one plague nest (CheshireCats)
lN2Q13f.png
@Tortallan I have 4 nests right now that are available!
@Tortallan I have 4 nests right now that are available!
AZOFNjv.png
@LucisAbsentia @MustardTheCat
Hello! Would either of you be able to nest a pair for me? Thank you!
@LucisAbsentia @MustardTheCat
Hello! Would either of you be able to nest a pair for me? Thank you!
@Tortallan I have shadow nests open!
@Tortallan I have shadow nests open!
b4FZglL.gifWy0IOy1.png
@Tortallan If you need more plague nests, I can squeeze in two.
@Tortallan If you need more plague nests, I can squeeze in two.
Dj7mGds.png
@Sides I think I'm good on plague nests for now, but thank you so much for responding! ^^
@Sides I think I'm good on plague nests for now, but thank you so much for responding! ^^
lZB1YEe.png
1 2 ... 2868 2869 2870 2871 2872 ... 2995 2996