Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Arranged Marriage: Forging Alliances
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@justdevon it's not a problem at all! Thanks you so much!

@angryj looks great, I'll add you to the list!! I love all the PC applicants I'm getting.
@justdevon it's not a problem at all! Thanks you so much!

@angryj looks great, I'll add you to the list!! I love all the PC applicants I'm getting.
…...…….....….
gVftRv0.png
fr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png vix fr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png she/her JJnYg3k.png
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png fr+0
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png art shop
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png my resources
feed my genone hoarding - G1 seeking thread

i hope you have a lovely day!

free_jack_o_lantern_lights_by_gutterface-d6evmib.gif
DivineVixen.gif
@TaIlSiSmAiMoFo An off-white colored letter arrives with the appearance of having had been soaked in water. When opened, however, the indigo colored ink is as clean as though it had been writen that morning. [color=indigo]Greetings members of Akashaa! The photo below is Drago and we feel that it's about time he found a mate. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28894972][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/288950/28894972_350.png[/img][/url] Bare in mind that he is a bit... Err... Mad. We're not quite sure how mentally stable he is at all times and it's not uncommon for him to disappear for days on end and return with the stench of death around him. Despite this, he hasn't harmed anyone here in Magic's Rift so I'm sure your hatchling(/child) will be fine even if Drago doesn't have someone watching him. Oh and before I forget, Drago can't fly. His back wings were apparently cut off before he got here. ...... He also tends to hide behind a mask of sorts. We've got no idea why and any questions just go unanswered. We're very much a scattered clan, with at least five members in every flight, so your hatchling(/child) will be staying here in Arcane(*) with Drago and ideally we'd prefer not to send him over due to his rather insane personality and us not being entirely sure what he'd do to others outside the clan when none of us are around... But if we must I suppose he could stay for a day or two. If Drago is not to your liking, we have a few others that are available if need be. Though they're all just as... Broken, for lack of a better word, as he is. Sincerely,[/color] [color=pink]Magic's Rift[/color] [color=indigo]leader:[/color] [color=grey]Silver[/color][color=blue]Ice[/color] Hello there! I'd love for this dragon to get a mate a fair bit. (And I totally didn't binge buy him because I didn't want to breed a fan dragon. Don't know what you're talking about...) The (*) is because I'm actually in the water flight at the moment! I plan on going back to Arcane though :P Anyway... Possible lore could be worked out? I've got to go type up this guy's so ideas are kinda lacking at the current moment ;w;
@TaIlSiSmAiMoFo

An off-white colored letter arrives with the appearance of having had been soaked in water. When opened, however, the indigo colored ink is as clean as though it had been writen that morning.

Greetings members of Akashaa!
The photo below is Drago and we feel that it's about time he found a mate.
28894972_350.png
Bare in mind that he is a bit... Err... Mad. We're not quite sure how mentally stable he is at all times and it's not uncommon for him to disappear for days on end and return with the stench of death around him. Despite this, he hasn't harmed anyone here in Magic's Rift so I'm sure your hatchling(/child) will be fine even if Drago doesn't have someone watching him.
Oh and before I forget, Drago can't fly. His back wings were apparently cut off before he got here. ...... He also tends to hide behind a mask of sorts. We've got no idea why and any questions just go unanswered.

We're very much a scattered clan, with at least five members in every flight, so your hatchling(/child) will be staying here in Arcane(*) with Drago and ideally we'd prefer not to send him over due to his rather insane personality and us not being entirely sure what he'd do to others outside the clan when none of us are around... But if we must I suppose he could stay for a day or two.

If Drago is not to your liking, we have a few others that are available if need be. Though they're all just as... Broken, for lack of a better word, as he is.

Sincerely,

Magic's Rift leader:
SilverIce

Hello there! I'd love for this dragon to get a mate a fair bit. (And I totally didn't binge buy him because I didn't want to breed a fan dragon. Don't know what you're talking about...)
The (*) is because I'm actually in the water flight at the moment! I plan on going back to Arcane though :P

Anyway... Possible lore could be worked out? I've got to go type up this guy's so ideas are kinda lacking at the current moment ;w;
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@risingflames sounds great! I'll add you to the list!
@risingflames sounds great! I'll add you to the list!
…...…….....….
gVftRv0.png

DivineVixen.gif
@TaIlSiSmAiMoFo [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28158063] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/281581/28158063.png[/img] [/url] A small pearlcatcher lands smiling brightly she digs quickly in her messenger bag and pulls out a rolled scroll, tied with a bright blue ribbon. "Hello! she says warmly and bows deeply, almost throwing herself of balance with her metal wing brace, before standing again. "I'm Taverth, meesanger of the Losvir Lokra." she says, eyes sparkling as she waits patiently for a reply for either her greeting or the message. The scroll, once opened, reads; [i]Greetings clan Akashaa; We of the Losvir had heard rumors that your clan was interested in a alliance through an arranged marriage. Our small clan has a suitor in mind for such a generous arrangement, below is a sketch of Malken [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28158064] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/281581/28158064_350.png[/img] [/url] He is the clan's scribe, however he is also a skilled warrior and fights when need be, that being said he is also quiet, letting his actions speak for him most of the time. We hope you find him acceptable, our clan has no royalty although our clan has been seen as a useful allies in both peaceful times and on the battle field. Malken has been told of this and would be happy to accept a mate to further an alliance between our clans I look forward to your reply and further dealings between our clans. May your clan prosper and our alliance grow stronger by the day; Sincerely, Second in command, Lissandra[/i]
@TaIlSiSmAiMoFo

28158063.png

A small pearlcatcher lands smiling brightly she digs quickly in her messenger bag and pulls out a rolled scroll, tied with a bright blue ribbon.
"Hello! she says warmly and bows deeply, almost throwing herself of balance with her metal wing brace, before standing again.
"I'm Taverth, meesanger of the Losvir Lokra." she says, eyes sparkling as she waits patiently for a reply for either her greeting or the message.
The scroll, once opened, reads;

Greetings clan Akashaa;

We of the Losvir had heard rumors that your clan was interested in a alliance through an arranged marriage. Our small clan has a suitor in mind for such a generous arrangement, below is a sketch of Malken

28158064_350.png

He is the clan's scribe, however he is also a skilled warrior and fights when need be, that being said he is also quiet, letting his actions speak for him most of the time.
We hope you find him acceptable, our clan has no royalty although our clan has been seen as a useful allies in both peaceful times and on the battle field.

Malken has been told of this and would be happy to accept a mate to further an alliance between our clans I look forward to your reply and further dealings between our clans.

May your clan prosper and our alliance grow stronger by the day;
Sincerely,
Second in command, Lissandra
42rDdHA.png
@riversong9 added!
@riversong9 added!
…...…….....….
gVftRv0.png

DivineVixen.gif
@TaIlSiSmAiMoFo

You didn't ping me right... There's an 's' at the end of my name... Don't worry though, I'm used to it c: Just copy & paste next time to make sure! :P

Anyway, sounds great! If you want to work out possible lore just send me a PM! ^-^
@TaIlSiSmAiMoFo

You didn't ping me right... There's an 's' at the end of my name... Don't worry though, I'm used to it c: Just copy & paste next time to make sure! :P

Anyway, sounds great! If you want to work out possible lore just send me a PM! ^-^
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
A small grey, agile Spiral dragon came looping down from the sky, performing a few quick tricks in the air and then landing lightly on his back legs, nodding and pulling out a neatly rolled up scroll. The scroll is made out of fine, but sturdy paper, corners singed lightly, wrapped up with delicate silk strips the colours of fire. When unrolled, the scroll reads, in elegant, loopy claw-writing: [i]Greetings from the Bubbling Pit, We from the Heated Lair of the Bubbling Pit, located in the Great Furnace within the Ashfall Waste, the Fire kingdom, have received your request for a possible clan alliance, sealed through an arranged marriage. We would be delighted to have an alliance with such a flourishing and grand clan. As we are such a large clan, alliances are a very good thing to have, because larger clans are more likely to make more enemies, especially among the Beastclans. It would be beneficial for the both of us. We're a large clan who is willing to help out anyone who needs help, in any way. We do what we can for other clans who may need help from outside sources. We have alliances with a small number of clans already. This letter is being written by Lady Aldll of the clan, one of the parents of the suitor the clan has in mind. I'm his mother, and the grand Lord Iaeste is his father. As royalty, even though we weren't born in the clan or even this kingdom, being both Wind dragons as opposed to Fire, we were the ones chosen to help seal this alliance. Our suitor in mind is our only biological son, Auran. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26182870] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/261829/26182870_350.png[/img] [/url] He is still young, but we're sure he'll make a fine suitor. He is kind, he is caring, he is also a bit shy. We would like to make sure he doesn't get too brash or forceful of a mate; we wouldn't want him to get hurt, after all? The two should be able to get along with each other. He is also aware of the proposal and is accepting of it. In the next few days, we'd love to take a visit to your clan, the three of us. We'd love to get a better view of your clan, and we could possibly help host a feast! And if you want, we can do the same for you. We'll always be open for helping out, whether it be helping with a conflict, or simply helping out with food gathering should times for you get rough. You can also visit us anytime without any need of contacting us first. Thank you for considering us. Sincerely, Lady Aldll and Lord Iaeste[/i] (( Sorry this took forever, it took me a while to figure out how to write this and I haven't been on my computer as much as usual lately, so yeah. Don't mind the colours/genes/breed, though I would like one from the original pair, and a male if you could. As I mentioned before and above, a boy would be best, since Auran's only into guys, if that's okay. I see this relationship not focused on future, potential kids, but more into the whole ruling thing and things like that. They're gonna focus on different things. They may adopt later on though! I want them to be the cute and heavily loving type of couple, though other than that I don't have plans yet! I think maybe he might end up being a tough type that only shows his soft side when with Auran, alone or not. The clan is big on helping others out, and will take in anyone who needs a home or help, though sometimes suspicious dragons are watched closely for a while. After the ordeal with Erebos, the dragons want to be careful. They're also working on Beastclan alliances, but so far, only Centaur and Longneck alliances have worked out. There are many different roles in the clan, and they're usually at peace. They don't take chances though, so quite a few dragons know how to fight, either physically or magically. They're always willing to help out other clans. In fact, they're helping out a Shadow clan take down their tyrannical Plague dragon leader, who may or may not have disposed of the original leaders. I don't have room currently, but I will around Christmas, so don't worry about that. I'll save a space. ))
A small grey, agile Spiral dragon came looping down from the sky, performing a few quick tricks in the air and then landing lightly on his back legs, nodding and pulling out a neatly rolled up scroll. The scroll is made out of fine, but sturdy paper, corners singed lightly, wrapped up with delicate silk strips the colours of fire.

When unrolled, the scroll reads, in elegant, loopy claw-writing:

Greetings from the Bubbling Pit,

We from the Heated Lair of the Bubbling Pit, located in the Great Furnace within the Ashfall Waste, the Fire kingdom, have received your request for a possible clan alliance, sealed through an arranged marriage. We would be delighted to have an alliance with such a flourishing and grand clan. As we are such a large clan, alliances are a very good thing to have, because larger clans are more likely to make more enemies, especially among the Beastclans. It would be beneficial for the both of us.

We're a large clan who is willing to help out anyone who needs help, in any way. We do what we can for other clans who may need help from outside sources. We have alliances with a small number of clans already.

This letter is being written by Lady Aldll of the clan, one of the parents of the suitor the clan has in mind. I'm his mother, and the grand Lord Iaeste is his father. As royalty, even though we weren't born in the clan or even this kingdom, being both Wind dragons as opposed to Fire, we were the ones chosen to help seal this alliance.

Our suitor in mind is our only biological son, Auran.

26182870_350.png

He is still young, but we're sure he'll make a fine suitor. He is kind, he is caring, he is also a bit shy. We would like to make sure he doesn't get too brash or forceful of a mate; we wouldn't want him to get hurt, after all? The two should be able to get along with each other. He is also aware of the proposal and is accepting of it.

In the next few days, we'd love to take a visit to your clan, the three of us. We'd love to get a better view of your clan, and we could possibly help host a feast! And if you want, we can do the same for you.

We'll always be open for helping out, whether it be helping with a conflict, or simply helping out with food gathering should times for you get rough. You can also visit us anytime without any need of contacting us first.

Thank you for considering us.

Sincerely,
Lady Aldll and Lord Iaeste

(( Sorry this took forever, it took me a while to figure out how to write this and I haven't been on my computer as much as usual lately, so yeah.

Don't mind the colours/genes/breed, though I would like one from the original pair, and a male if you could. As I mentioned before and above, a boy would be best, since Auran's only into guys, if that's okay. I see this relationship not focused on future, potential kids, but more into the whole ruling thing and things like that. They're gonna focus on different things. They may adopt later on though!

I want them to be the cute and heavily loving type of couple, though other than that I don't have plans yet! I think maybe he might end up being a tough type that only shows his soft side when with Auran, alone or not.

The clan is big on helping others out, and will take in anyone who needs a home or help, though sometimes suspicious dragons are watched closely for a while. After the ordeal with Erebos, the dragons want to be careful. They're also working on Beastclan alliances, but so far, only Centaur and Longneck alliances have worked out. There are many different roles in the clan, and they're usually at peace. They don't take chances though, so quite a few dragons know how to fight, either physically or magically. They're always willing to help out other clans. In fact, they're helping out a Shadow clan take down their tyrannical Plague dragon leader, who may or may not have disposed of the original leaders.

I don't have room currently, but I will around Christmas, so don't worry about that. I'll save a space. ))
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@Tailsisamofo Oh hey, thanks!! I just saw this post!
@Tailsisamofo Oh hey, thanks!! I just saw this post!
Trying to be more active - FR+2
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8345486] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/83455/8345486_350.png[/img] [/url] Greetings and Salutations from the Lightning flight. I am Prince Orca from The Pool of Reflection. I recieved your prestigious invitation but a moment ago from your courier and set out for your kingdom posthaste. Although I am old, I am still young enough to take a mate, and although blind since birth, I can easily see that this alliance will greatly benifit both of our clans. You see, a clan needs [i][b]both[/i][/b] a King [b][i] and [/b][/i] a Queen to be prosperous. So, it is with great honor that I accept your proposal for an alliance through an arranged marriage and I assure you that my bride to be will be lavished upon. Sincerely, Prince Orca [img]http://i.imgur.com/0slz6Np.png[/img] So excited to be a part of this. Any Coatl or Skydancer, whose colors work well with his.

8345486_350.png

Greetings and Salutations from the Lightning flight. I am Prince Orca from The Pool of Reflection. I recieved your prestigious invitation but a moment ago from your courier and set out for your kingdom posthaste. Although I am old, I am still young enough to take a mate, and although blind since birth, I can easily see that this alliance will greatly benifit both of our clans. You see, a clan needs both a King and a Queen to be prosperous. So, it is with great honor that I accept your proposal for an alliance through an arranged marriage and I assure you that my bride to be will be lavished upon.

Sincerely,

Prince Orca

0slz6Np.png

So excited to be a part of this. Any Coatl or Skydancer, whose colors work well with his.

1431332_071816-wabc-shutterstock-lightning-img.jpg
@dragontears apologies for the misunderstanding, but the pair featured in the explanatory post is my King and Queen, and their children are who I'm marrying off. I'm afraid they are out of range and not your preferred breeds. :(
@dragontears apologies for the misunderstanding, but the pair featured in the explanatory post is my King and Queen, and their children are who I'm marrying off. I'm afraid they are out of range and not your preferred breeds. :(
…...…….....….
gVftRv0.png

DivineVixen.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13