Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dragons Are Friends Not Fodder [Re-Open]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
since no one's shown interest i'll claim the blue ridge :D that'll be the last i take for a bit i have to expand/hatch some bebies. :D i traded the black coatl i'd gotten, they have a perm home and a familiar!
since no one's shown interest i'll claim the blue ridge :D that'll be the last i take for a bit i have to expand/hatch some bebies. :D i traded the black coatl i'd gotten, they have a perm home and a familiar!
I have free space now, you can send me Lachlan! *3*
I have free space now, you can send me Lachlan! *3*
CtTh6gf.pngqMXS9ph.pngakcZL0a.pngjMdQNOY.png
(my apologies, didn't realize you were subscribed) Skybolt (#27557375) is really pretty, could I possibly adopt her? ;w;
(my apologies, didn't realize you were subscribed) Skybolt (#27557375) is really pretty, could I possibly adopt her? ;w;
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
@NovaDragonEx3
If Dark doesn't i will. I'm not a fan of cherub markings normally but that is one pretty dragon.
@NovaDragonEx3
If Dark doesn't i will. I'm not a fan of cherub markings normally but that is one pretty dragon.
@Krynille Oh sorry she got taken earlier today I do have this lil guy though Not the prettiest but eh it's worth a shot [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27606081] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276061/27606081_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Krynille
Oh sorry she got taken earlier today I do have this lil guy though
Not the prettiest but eh it's worth a shot

27606081_350.png
Give the children love
@NovaDragonEx3

:D it's okay, no worries and no need to offer anything because it got taken
@NovaDragonEx3

:D it's okay, no worries and no need to offer anything because it got taken
@Krynille I hope your not just taking these dragons to use as trade items cause they might go to bad homes if you trade them around
@Krynille I hope your not just taking these dragons to use as trade items cause they might go to bad homes if you trade them around
4eaaa46434227b0adee1b6af3781c708.png
@Darkflameth

nonono i have every one but the black coatl! someone wanted it so i did a trade of another drag. They went to a perm home.
@Darkflameth

nonono i have every one but the black coatl! someone wanted it so i did a trade of another drag. They went to a perm home.
@Krynille kk just had to make sure cause i went back through my trades and from other boards i did give aways and found 9 dragons exalted inc the only one i ever wrote a lore for
@Krynille kk just had to make sure cause i went back through my trades and from other boards i did give aways and found 9 dragons exalted inc the only one i ever wrote a lore for
4eaaa46434227b0adee1b6af3781c708.png
@Darkflameth :C that's so gross i hate that. Especially drags people offer and then others take JUST for exalting and they're super nice.

There's a new reg, so maybe some new users will come about and adopt some to make up for it :3
@Darkflameth :C that's so gross i hate that. Especially drags people offer and then others take JUST for exalting and they're super nice.

There's a new reg, so maybe some new users will come about and adopt some to make up for it :3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19