Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Floofy Fuzzy Fodder Rescue [Free-ish]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23
Hi @Alyska could I take care of Averie? I think she's stolen Teiji's heart and I'd love to have her as part of our clan. She looks like such a sweetie!
Hi @Alyska could I take care of Averie? I think she's stolen Teiji's heart and I'd love to have her as part of our clan. She looks like such a sweetie!
Hey I'm Cam!
They/Them
+17 FR time
@NaturePack
Absolutely~
@NaturePack
Absolutely~
Ferberus -Silvan
-They/Them
-FR +3
frwind_shield_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxzma.png -Magical Menagerie Hatchery
-Wishlist
Calico Ferberus
@Sleeps
Teji is a cutie, and I bet he'll be good for her~ I'll send her right over!
@Sleeps
Teji is a cutie, and I bet he'll be good for her~ I'll send her right over!
Ferberus -Silvan
-They/Them
-FR +3
-Wishlist
Calico Ferberus
@Alyska
Hi again! I misread the on hold/available thing when I was first here, but for me that's only good news because it means Colette is still available! May I give that cute little magus-in-training a home? :)
@Alyska
Hi again! I misread the on hold/available thing when I was first here, but for me that's only good news because it means Colette is still available! May I give that cute little magus-in-training a home? :)
@Churrell
Absolutely~ I just need whatever form of 'payment' you want to give me (lore, art, possible, etc.) and I'll send her on over!
@Churrell
Absolutely~ I just need whatever form of 'payment' you want to give me (lore, art, possible, etc.) and I'll send her on over!
Ferberus -Silvan
-They/Them
-FR +3
-Wishlist
Calico Ferberus
@Alyska
Well, being a magical student, she is eager to practice her magic for her friends, but not being well trained, she often ends up turning her clanmates into apples by mistake.

She left her original clan to pursue her study of magic, partially because the opportunities for study weren't as good there, and partially because everyone laughed at her when she said she'd be a mage one day. They weren't entirely wrong - she is very clumsy with her magic, but she studies hard and never loses heart about her work.

Her new clan encourages her study, but they are still quick to duck when a spell misfires :)
@Alyska
Well, being a magical student, she is eager to practice her magic for her friends, but not being well trained, she often ends up turning her clanmates into apples by mistake.

She left her original clan to pursue her study of magic, partially because the opportunities for study weren't as good there, and partially because everyone laughed at her when she said she'd be a mage one day. They weren't entirely wrong - she is very clumsy with her magic, but she studies hard and never loses heart about her work.

Her new clan encourages her study, but they are still quick to duck when a spell misfires :)
@Churrell
Perfect~ I'll send her over in a moment.
@Churrell
Perfect~ I'll send her over in a moment.
Ferberus -Silvan
-They/Them
-FR +3
-Wishlist
Calico Ferberus
@Alyska
AAA I even have the matching socks for her! :D
@Alyska
AAA I even have the matching socks for her! :D
@Alyska is Waterripple and Lightningcloud a pair? And do they have to be together? Also would three dragons be a it too much to ask for? Because I like those two and Sherbert. I'm also new I just registered today.
@Alyska is Waterripple and Lightningcloud a pair? And do they have to be together? Also would three dragons be a it too much to ask for? Because I like those two and Sherbert. I'm also new I just registered today.
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24871659] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/248717/24871659_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=4][b]Bump Bump Bump[/b][/size][/center]

24871659_350.png

Bump Bump Bump

1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23