Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Active Nest Rentals [OLD THREAD]
1 2 ... 932 933 934 935 936 ... 1989 1990
@queenmagnolia two arcanests coming right up! :3
@queenmagnolia two arcanests coming right up! :3
arcane.png
[ Howard Phillips Lovecraft Fandragon Quest ]
[ The Wolves of Mibu Project ]
I like notifications, so please don't hesitate to ping me~
arcaneshade.png
@DreamSlayer thanks!! i'll wait a lil to see if anyone pings me with a nest before tomorrow, but if not, i'll ping you!
@DreamSlayer thanks!! i'll wait a lil to see if anyone pings me with a nest before tomorrow, but if not, i'll ping you!
♥Opaline Hatchery♥
tumblr_inline_n2t755SMwm1r9ywrd.gif
♥A Beginner's Hatchery♥
@queenmagnolia I have a free nest
@queenmagnolia I have a free nest
It might be awhile before I make the official list here so in the meantime I'll have my own branch of breeding programs over here. I'll be sending the owner of this thread a request to become an affiliate but if there's no response this will be the last post I place here. My hatchery is a 100% FREE service by the way :) for any who are interested in it ^^ I'm also adding in my own affiliates section and including rules and safety precautions of my own. If you'd like to join in my program or use it's services you are more than welcome to do so :)

Free Breeding Service- http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2552257#post_2552257
It might be awhile before I make the official list here so in the meantime I'll have my own branch of breeding programs over here. I'll be sending the owner of this thread a request to become an affiliate but if there's no response this will be the last post I place here. My hatchery is a 100% FREE service by the way :) for any who are interested in it ^^ I'm also adding in my own affiliates section and including rules and safety precautions of my own. If you'd like to join in my program or use it's services you are more than welcome to do so :)

Free Breeding Service- http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2552257#post_2552257
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
Ice (found):

@Daxton (5KT)
@ShinyWoobat (5KT) Hiatus Until Nov. 12th
@SirenHorse (5KT, Tips Welcome)
@Despairing (5KT & 40Pts Food)
Fire (found):
[/u]@Arrowfeathers (2.5KT & 15Pts Food for Each Meat or Seafood Eater)
@Hinumi (3KT)
@Lewa (4KT)
@ShadowFlamel (5KT or 40Pts Food)

Id like nests and 1 fire and id like my hatchlings to be hatched on Halloween (31 October) because i have a special going on in my hatchery
I know this is an early request, by 2 days, but id thought if it isnt too much of an effort that id requests now^^

im not sure if im allowed to do this or not but if im not allowed to please tell me so i can requests nest closer to the time^^
Thank you~

Ice (found):

@Daxton (5KT)
@ShinyWoobat (5KT) Hiatus Until Nov. 12th
@SirenHorse (5KT, Tips Welcome)
@Despairing (5KT & 40Pts Food)
Fire (found):
[/u]@Arrowfeathers (2.5KT & 15Pts Food for Each Meat or Seafood Eater)
@Hinumi (3KT)
@Lewa (4KT)
@ShadowFlamel (5KT or 40Pts Food)

Id like nests and 1 fire and id like my hatchlings to be hatched on Halloween (31 October) because i have a special going on in my hatchery
I know this is an early request, by 2 days, but id thought if it isnt too much of an effort that id requests now^^

im not sure if im allowed to do this or not but if im not allowed to please tell me so i can requests nest closer to the time^^
Thank you~

ew9u8Xp.png
@gurepu hey! I noticed you said you were looking for light nests, but you pinged ice? Was that a mixup of some sort? Because if you’re looking for an ice nest i can host!
@gurepu hey! I noticed you said you were looking for light nests, but you pinged ice? Was that a mixup of some sort? Because if you’re looking for an ice nest i can host!
Uq1cq4S.png
@Gurepu
Hi! Fire nest right here ^^
@Gurepu
Hi! Fire nest right here ^^
hFT3jNj.png
@queenmagnolia

I have a nest :)
@queenmagnolia

I have a nest :)
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jaskykins

thanks! but someone else offered, sorry!
@jaskykins

thanks! but someone else offered, sorry!
♥Opaline Hatchery♥
tumblr_inline_n2t755SMwm1r9ywrd.gif
♥A Beginner's Hatchery♥
@Eiira @Icterus @Sphecidae @Nevermind2B @CrimsonSlayer1 @humanityxpeople
Pinging backup nesters for the plague nest. Thank you!
@Eiira @Icterus @Sphecidae @Nevermind2B @CrimsonSlayer1 @humanityxpeople
Pinging backup nesters for the plague nest. Thank you!
hFT3jNj.png
1 2 ... 932 933 934 935 936 ... 1989 1990