Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Open a a Door
I'll take room 3 then!
I'll take room 3 then!
I like frogs! Do you?
i`ll do the answers in a sec!
i`ll do the answers in a sec!
7kXqKFJ.png q2zMYvt.png
@alterzero (the next host) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93950396][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/939504/93950396_350.png[/img][/url] a mirror jumps out, looking like it fought with another dragon. it leaps onto your lap and cuddles up, hurt by the wounds @delibird lots of plants poof out into your face, you decide to bring them home [item=red delicious apple]X4 [item=Dryad's Saddle]X8 [item=amaranth]X3 @moonlitswiftie a snake climes onto your arm, you feel...chilly and cold. [item=snowdrop of crystalline]
@alterzero (the next host)
93950396_350.png
a mirror jumps out, looking like it fought with another dragon. it leaps onto your lap and cuddles up, hurt by the wounds

@delibird lots of plants poof out into your face, you decide to bring them home
Red Delicious Apple X4 Dryad's Saddle X8 Amaranth X3

@moonlitswiftie
a snake climes onto your arm, you feel...chilly and cold.
Snowdrop of Crystalline

7kXqKFJ.png q2zMYvt.png
You're inside of a mansion, walking down a rather dusty hallway. You reach its end and see 3 doors in front of you! Each one has a different symbol engraved on them.

Door #1: Has the symbol reminding you of two dragons fighting with each other, although you aren't able to name what dragons those are.
Door #2: Has a few small symbols that remind you of flowers, but ones like those you have never seen before.
Door #3: Has a simple symbol that looks like a chest... or perhaps a brick? Hard to say.
You're inside of a mansion, walking down a rather dusty hallway. You reach its end and see 3 doors in front of you! Each one has a different symbol engraved on them.

Door #1: Has the symbol reminding you of two dragons fighting with each other, although you aren't able to name what dragons those are.
Door #2: Has a few small symbols that remind you of flowers, but ones like those you have never seen before.
Door #3: Has a simple symbol that looks like a chest... or perhaps a brick? Hard to say.
1YGrk6M.pngQB9Oxim.png
1zc6qYY.png
t9rE1A9.png
tsLqd7p.png4lx1JN4.png JvT6zxD.png
@AlterZero I would like door 1 please.
@AlterZero I would like door 1 please.
door #2 please @AlterZero
door #2 please @AlterZero
rgb4nc6.png2eb985811fbc41f83d5d0b913c765321995ab229.pngbicatcher.pngrgb4nc6.png
i guess i have door 3 again! @AlterZero
i guess i have door 3 again! @AlterZero
I like frogs! Do you?
@Azmodeus You barely touched the door and they opened up aggressively, an avalanche of vials and potions falling on top of you. [item=Minor Health Potion]x99 @Arkrider410 As you opened the doors, you saw a somewhat neatly decorated room. It was bright, with sky-like celling and many various plants everywhere. In the middle of it all, on a green as if it was grass carpet, was calmly sleeping a huge dragon. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70760569][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/707606/70760569_350.png[/img][/url] @moonlitswiftie The doors appeared to be rusty and you had to use a lot of strenght and thinking to get them open, but your efforted seemed to pay off, as inside you saw two chests, one shinier than the other. [item=Iron Treasure Chest][item=Gilded Decorative Chest]
@Azmodeus
You barely touched the door and they opened up aggressively, an avalanche of vials and potions falling on top of you.
Minor Health Potion x99

@Arkrider410
As you opened the doors, you saw a somewhat neatly decorated room. It was bright, with sky-like celling and many various plants everywhere. In the middle of it all, on a green as if it was grass carpet, was calmly sleeping a huge dragon.
70760569_350.png

@moonlitswiftie
The doors appeared to be rusty and you had to use a lot of strenght and thinking to get them open, but your efforted seemed to pay off, as inside you saw two chests, one shinier than the other.
Iron Treasure Chest Gilded Decorative Chest
1YGrk6M.pngQB9Oxim.png
1zc6qYY.png
t9rE1A9.png
tsLqd7p.png4lx1JN4.png JvT6zxD.png
i unfortunately cannot continue this as i do not have any space to find new dragons but if someone wants to pick up please do
i unfortunately cannot continue this as i do not have any space to find new dragons but if someone wants to pick up please do
rgb4nc6.png2eb985811fbc41f83d5d0b913c765321995ab229.pngbicatcher.pngrgb4nc6.png
I'll pick it up!

Door 1: This door is round, metallic, and set deep into the wall. You can hear a noise of rushing air on the other side if you press your ear to it. This door clearly hasn't been used in a while, and motes of dust hover around the area and make you sneeze.

Door 2: This door is old-timey and painstakingly hand carved out of wood. It's covered in twirly decorative motifs and is painted in many fetching shades of blue. You think you can hear peppy music on the other side, but the moment you try to listen closer it goes silent.

Door 3: This door is made from a thick pane of darkened glass that you can't clearly see through. Beneath the door you can catch glimpses of lights flashing in different colors, and you can hear a rhythmic thumping beat on the other side. It sounds like a party you weren't invited to.
I'll pick it up!

Door 1: This door is round, metallic, and set deep into the wall. You can hear a noise of rushing air on the other side if you press your ear to it. This door clearly hasn't been used in a while, and motes of dust hover around the area and make you sneeze.

Door 2: This door is old-timey and painstakingly hand carved out of wood. It's covered in twirly decorative motifs and is painted in many fetching shades of blue. You think you can hear peppy music on the other side, but the moment you try to listen closer it goes silent.

Door 3: This door is made from a thick pane of darkened glass that you can't clearly see through. Beneath the door you can catch glimpses of lights flashing in different colors, and you can hear a rhythmic thumping beat on the other side. It sounds like a party you weren't invited to.
dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif Follow my Triple Basic to Rare Challenge! dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif