Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Free Dragon Hub
1 2 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 2618 ... 5593 5594
@BrokenFractures To clarify, so I don't misname the spirals, the male Aderek and he female Lyji? Also, just to be sure you know, they are brother and sister. :)

@Athacate Both of them are. Do you know what you want to name them?

@Zoruuark Sorry, but he's already in the process of being adopted.
@BrokenFractures To clarify, so I don't misname the spirals, the male Aderek and he female Lyji? Also, just to be sure you know, they are brother and sister. :)

@Athacate Both of them are. Do you know what you want to name them?

@Zoruuark Sorry, but he's already in the process of being adopted.
@Wellesandra
I'm the worst at naming things, I'll be fine with any names you give them. :D
@Wellesandra
I'm the worst at naming things, I'll be fine with any names you give them. :D
vbbEIJ.pngvbbp2e.png
@Athacate sent the cr. For the record, my naming method is simple. Grab the nearest book, select names. So you know, both their names came from The Sable Queen, one of the many Brian Jacques Redial books. xD
@Athacate sent the cr. For the record, my naming method is simple. Grab the nearest book, select names. So you know, both their names came from The Sable Queen, one of the many Brian Jacques Redial books. xD
@Wellesandra
No problem thats my exact way I usually name things like this. Though I'm reading Game of Thrones at the moment so the names would probably end up being something super mundane like Jon or Robb or Peter.
@Wellesandra
No problem thats my exact way I usually name things like this. Though I'm reading Game of Thrones at the moment so the names would probably end up being something super mundane like Jon or Robb or Peter.
vbbEIJ.pngvbbp2e.png
@Athacate or something nice like Dany's name. Cause I don't remember how to spell it of the top of my head. Or Arya. :)
@Athacate or something nice like Dany's name. Cause I don't remember how to spell it of the top of my head. Or Arya. :)
@Wellesandra
Yeah that's fair. Those books go from super mundane to extreme high fantasy when it comes to characters names. From "yeah a guy on the street could totally have that name" to "I'm not even going to try and pronounce that"
@Wellesandra
Yeah that's fair. Those books go from super mundane to extreme high fantasy when it comes to characters names. From "yeah a guy on the street could totally have that name" to "I'm not even going to try and pronounce that"
vbbEIJ.pngvbbp2e.png
@Athacate That is the best description I've heard in a while! XD
@Athacate That is the best description I've heard in a while! XD
@Wellesandra I'm glad you find it amusing. I read the first few books before watching the show and only after watching the pilot realized that I had been mispronouncing both Daenerys and Targaryen in my head.
@Wellesandra I'm glad you find it amusing. I read the first few books before watching the show and only after watching the pilot realized that I had been mispronouncing both Daenerys and Targaryen in my head.
vbbEIJ.pngvbbp2e.png
Ok, thats fine. I can take Freya as well @Wellesandra.
Ok, thats fine. I can take Freya as well @Wellesandra.
@Wellesandra
Yeah, you can have him but i need a name.
@Wellesandra
Yeah, you can have him but i need a name.
DPxp83q.gif6I5ajst.pngDPxp83q.gif
1 2 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 2618 ... 5593 5594