Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Free Dragon Hub
1 2 ... 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 ... 5595 5596
@Huskily ahh RIP, Well If you get any similar ocean babs hmu
@Huskily ahh RIP, Well If you get any similar ocean babs hmu
Into the Fire~
@Lunaesca
You can rename her whatever you want.
And yeah, make sure you're explaining clearly which dragon you'd like, I don't want that to happen again! :3
@Lunaesca
You can rename her whatever you want.
And yeah, make sure you're explaining clearly which dragon you'd like, I don't want that to happen again! :3
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
@sparkbreeze would you allow me to trade this one back for the purple tiger? I'd like to name her Plumkiss if so, but I understand if not :3
@sparkbreeze would you allow me to trade this one back for the purple tiger? I'd like to name her Plumkiss if so, but I understand if not :3
zCFXs7H.png
@Lunaesca
No thank you, I'm sorry but I'd rather let people decide the names themselves, and since she's already been named others may get confused or annoyed.

@LostWithATaco
Read the post.
@Lunaesca
No thank you, I'm sorry but I'd rather let people decide the names themselves, and since she's already been named others may get confused or annoyed.

@LostWithATaco
Read the post.
he/theyautistic

@sparkbreeze I'm sorry.. Nevermind..
@sparkbreeze I'm sorry.. Nevermind..
iU1OyHN.png
@sparkbreeze would you allow me to have her as a third, then? I really wanted her and I didn't mean to mess up and confuse you ;;
@sparkbreeze would you allow me to have her as a third, then? I really wanted her and I didn't mean to mess up and confuse you ;;
zCFXs7H.png
@LostWithATaco
No, I should be saying sorry because I got frustrated there.

@Lunaesca
Okay, sending.
@LostWithATaco
No, I should be saying sorry because I got frustrated there.

@Lunaesca
Okay, sending.
he/theyautistic

@sparkbreeze thank you so much, you're such a doll! I'm sorry again, and I really hope I wasn't a bother. You always have such beautiful babs <3 Do you have a pinglist or anything?
@sparkbreeze thank you so much, you're such a doll! I'm sorry again, and I really hope I wasn't a bother. You always have such beautiful babs <3 Do you have a pinglist or anything?
zCFXs7H.png
@Lunaesca
I do, want to be added?
@Lunaesca
I do, want to be added?
he/theyautistic

@Sparkbreeze If the Blue Noct Male is still available I'd like to grab them. Their name would be Sirius <3
@Sparkbreeze If the Blue Noct Male is still available I'd like to grab them. Their name would be Sirius <3
Into the Fire~
1 2 ... 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 ... 5595 5596