Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | * Chasty's FREE Hatchery * Requests Only
1 2 ... 517 518 519 520 521 ... 535 536
@CrashingCyclone
@FloofyGator

You'll need to read and confirm you've read the rules before requesting to be added to any pinglist.
@CrashingCyclone
@FloofyGator

You'll need to read and confirm you've read the rules before requesting to be added to any pinglist.
@Chasty :) inverno I've read the rules and understand them.
Sorry I forgot the first time to put the password :)
@Chasty :) inverno I've read the rules and understand them.
Sorry I forgot the first time to put the password :)
coollogo-com-77551367.png
ice_small.png
@Chasty oh! sorry! Inverno, also can I be added to the general pinglist, too?
@Chasty oh! sorry! Inverno, also can I be added to the general pinglist, too?
tumblr_p5ec1rPzmh1wqmxb7o8_500.png gBEnGuD.png
@CrashingCyclone
@FloofyGator
Thank you. I'll add you now :)
@CrashingCyclone
@FloofyGator
Thank you. I'll add you now :)
Babies hatched 2 days ago. I'm unfortunately getting to the point where I'll have to go on a hiatus. The hatchery is turning 3 years in a few days and real life is catching up with me. I'm getting less and less time to spend updating and managing the hatchery and less energy to do so as well :/ [quote] [b]Assassin Bees[/b] [b]Hatched: [/b]08th March [b]On AH for sale for 10k for 24h[/b] [s]For free, please send 2-way trade[/s] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49918769] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/499188/49918769_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] Imperial Female Primary Sanguine Petals Secondary Garnet Bee Tertiary Tan Spines Eye Type Wind Common [/columns] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49918770] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/499188/49918770_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] Pearlcatcher Female Primary Sanguine Petals Secondary Garnet Bee Tertiary Tan Spines Eye Type Wind Unusual [/columns] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49918771] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/499188/49918771_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] Pearlcatcher Male Primary Sanguine Crystal Secondary Garnet Bee Tertiary Latte Spines Eye Type Wind Common [columns] [/quote] [b]Assassin Bees Pinglist:[/b] @40Eridani @Bambu @LupusUncia @TheHaunting1 @AviThePaladin @PastelDragon @Cred (f) @WolfieSparks [b]General pinglist:[/b] @Chasty @Totodile3 @Maedhros2 @QueenAmaterasu @Silverphoenixx @AquariusStudios @PoisonedSugar @smeen @Novawaltz @Genotypic @OneLoneStar @theroiprocepios @MythicalMemeLord @HaerixFire @ilimati @Saraceaser @Silverwulfess @RebelMixtapes @sheepm8tr @sydneys0125 @Yesmissalice @Zannachan @PhoenixOnyx @Yay @Fanartsy @Kipiekie @Dragonair5128 @CapriReve @Capricat @hayum @fabsatan @CorvusCaeruleum @AlphaWolfwing @FollowerOfStars @Cattywompers @Skywings2014 @otakuderp13 @EtcheStone @Takemi @firecrest @Casti @Ezabell @Kiradog234 @Rikitikitamber @PottedGalaxy @Starsea @gayfishpirate @ShatteringIce @KillingKrista @UnitedFlight2 @Rionach @MissFortune17 @Averyling @Afterbrain @Orgetzu @Guildmarm @SnowPrincess111 @NightmareBlood @AddieMallory @flatwoods @jsquiddy @Viskara @SoaringWonders @demitri @Pearlgold @Archiy @Phloxy @mauzey @Draciana @toodlesmcdoodles @MyKtfe @BananaDr4gon @OriginalIAm @endlessangels @BrokenFeather @lyttlekytten @Peyp @Nemesiss @CluelessCloud @SakuraAngel @WingsAndClaws @Gewlduh @Ilovepits @Mythrim @WakahisaDManami @Dawnsky23 @RoseyVaporeon @SuishoShinobi @LucertolaMoon @Siscily @SealedSalt @distortions @TheHaunting1 @Brunch @Gilbunny @LadyWinterfell @Drakzaen @gracefulScribble @Aerille @xXMonstaerXx @Crystalizations @ErisFei @DumbJello @CheesyCakeCat @Wyldarashi @Obscaenus @TroublingRain @MysticDay @Greenmamba @Devilleus @EyeFlench @Zerologist @starrynite @pianoboi @TheGodOfStories @uselessthimbs @kinglycobra @crownedapplemar @XingXing @ZaclupDOKIDOKI @BreezyBubble @Rhagnoroc @XiangEr @Jolene9 @WolfieSparks @Marshwater @literalstardust @flirts @Friedphish @emissaryofhate @Wasco @Kileycat1536 @8LadyLoki8 @Animonster @Wolflover267 @topazwolf91 @Tempus253 @Crimsonpixie @Necromancess @Ambrite @Shiboritotte @Extrasolid @AmaraFeatherfall @Kdragon @KFC @monochromia @Blakky @Diamondprotector @SammiMatthews @1moon1spirit @CrashingCyclone @FloofyGator
Babies hatched 2 days ago. I'm unfortunately getting to the point where I'll have to go on a hiatus. The hatchery is turning 3 years in a few days and real life is catching up with me. I'm getting less and less time to spend updating and managing the hatchery and less energy to do so as well :/

Quote:
Assassin Bees
Hatched: 08th March
On AH for sale for 10k for 24h
For free, please send 2-way trade

49918769_350.png
Imperial Female
Primary Sanguine Petals
Secondary Garnet Bee
Tertiary Tan Spines
Eye Type Wind Common

49918770_350.png
Pearlcatcher Female
Primary Sanguine Petals
Secondary Garnet Bee
Tertiary Tan Spines
Eye Type Wind Unusual

49918771_350.png
Pearlcatcher Male
Primary Sanguine Crystal
Secondary Garnet Bee
Tertiary Latte Spines
Eye Type Wind Common

Assassin Bees Pinglist:
@40Eridani @Bambu @LupusUncia @TheHaunting1 @AviThePaladin @PastelDragon @Cred (f) @WolfieSparks

General pinglist:
@Chasty @Totodile3 @Maedhros2 @QueenAmaterasu @Silverphoenixx @AquariusStudios @PoisonedSugar @smeen @Novawaltz @Genotypic @OneLoneStar @theroiprocepios @MythicalMemeLord @HaerixFire @ilimati @Saraceaser @Silverwulfess @RebelMixtapes @sheepm8tr @sydneys0125 @Yesmissalice @Zannachan @PhoenixOnyx @Yay @Fanartsy @Kipiekie @Dragonair5128 @CapriReve @Capricat @hayum @fabsatan @CorvusCaeruleum @AlphaWolfwing @FollowerOfStars @Cattywompers @Skywings2014 @otakuderp13 @EtcheStone @Takemi @firecrest @Casti @Ezabell @Kiradog234 @Rikitikitamber @PottedGalaxy @Starsea @gayfishpirate @ShatteringIce @KillingKrista @UnitedFlight2 @Rionach @MissFortune17 @Averyling @Afterbrain @Orgetzu @Guildmarm @SnowPrincess111 @NightmareBlood @AddieMallory @flatwoods @jsquiddy @Viskara @SoaringWonders @demitri @Pearlgold @Archiy @Phloxy @mauzey @Draciana @toodlesmcdoodles @MyKtfe @BananaDr4gon @OriginalIAm @endlessangels @BrokenFeather @lyttlekytten @Peyp @Nemesiss @CluelessCloud @SakuraAngel @WingsAndClaws @Gewlduh @Ilovepits @Mythrim @WakahisaDManami @Dawnsky23 @RoseyVaporeon @SuishoShinobi @LucertolaMoon @Siscily @SealedSalt @distortions @TheHaunting1 @Brunch @Gilbunny @LadyWinterfell @Drakzaen @gracefulScribble @Aerille @xXMonstaerXx @Crystalizations @ErisFei @DumbJello @CheesyCakeCat @Wyldarashi @Obscaenus @TroublingRain @MysticDay @Greenmamba @Devilleus @EyeFlench @Zerologist @starrynite @pianoboi @TheGodOfStories @uselessthimbs @kinglycobra @crownedapplemar @XingXing @ZaclupDOKIDOKI @BreezyBubble @Rhagnoroc @XiangEr @Jolene9 @WolfieSparks @Marshwater @literalstardust @flirts @Friedphish @emissaryofhate @Wasco @Kileycat1536 @8LadyLoki8 @Animonster @Wolflover267 @topazwolf91 @Tempus253 @Crimsonpixie @Necromancess @Ambrite @Shiboritotte @Extrasolid @AmaraFeatherfall @Kdragon @KFC @monochromia @Blakky @Diamondprotector @SammiMatthews @1moon1spirit @CrashingCyclone @FloofyGator
@Chasty
Could I have the pearlcatcher male please! And I hope everything goes well in life <3

EDIT: Sorry I forgot they're up for sale before being free, thank you he's lovely!
@Chasty
Could I have the pearlcatcher male please! And I hope everything goes well in life <3

EDIT: Sorry I forgot they're up for sale before being free, thank you he's lovely!
@Chasty Real life of course comes before pixel dragons! This has been one of my favorite hatcheries so I hope you will update again some time in the future, thanks for all the pretty dragons so far !
@Chasty Real life of course comes before pixel dragons! This has been one of my favorite hatcheries so I hope you will update again some time in the future, thanks for all the pretty dragons so far !
@Blakky
Thank you for buying him :)

@emissaryofhate
Thank you for the kind words :)
I want to keep updating the hatchery but I definitely can't do it as often as I was doing. I started my own business in real life a few months ago and it's definitely getting busier now and I can't justify spending an hour a day updating the hatchery :/
I also used to spend hours researching gene and colour combinations and keeping a very detailed excel file on all my dragons details so I could get good matches. I just can't find the time to do it anymore :/
I'll still be around though :)
@Blakky
Thank you for buying him :)

@emissaryofhate
Thank you for the kind words :)
I want to keep updating the hatchery but I definitely can't do it as often as I was doing. I started my own business in real life a few months ago and it's definitely getting busier now and I can't justify spending an hour a day updating the hatchery :/
I also used to spend hours researching gene and colour combinations and keeping a very detailed excel file on all my dragons details so I could get good matches. I just can't find the time to do it anymore :/
I'll still be around though :)
[center][emoji=firework] [emoji=firework] [emoji=firework] Celebrating 3 years! Yay [emoji=firework] [emoji=firework] [emoji=firework][center]
Celebrating 3 years! Yay
[center][emoji=firework][emoji=firework][emoji=firework](Insert how many dragons have been sold)[emoji=firework][emoji=firework][emoji=firework][/center]
(Insert how many dragons have been sold)
Tori | FR +1
They/them
ACOZFAh.png
9R2Unq1.png
XmHV7tO.png
2VtxnMX.png

LvQHVPG.pngHxP6kXi.png96nyJJF.pngICfbH0b.pngwI74OY9.png9oWXBNn.pngY8tJr9S.pngt6Bzul7.pngKmSwaly.png
CnfmRxI.png
1 2 ... 517 518 519 520 521 ... 535 536