Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | * Chasty's FREE Hatchery * Requests Only
1 2 ... 244 245 246 247 248 ... 535 536
Oops sorry forgot one of the codes inverno
Oops sorry forgot one of the codes inverno
@Altaxyl
No prob. Just don't forget to send the crossroads trade if you want the snapper.
@Altaxyl
No prob. Just don't forget to send the crossroads trade if you want the snapper.
@Chasty Unnamed #32353294 is off the AH, may I please request him?
@Chasty Unnamed #32353294 is off the AH, may I please request him?
ShadowFamiliars_zps1fqxjqds.png
@Averyling
According to my AH listings both the noc babies that haven't been sold are still on AH.
At the moment (07am FR time) there's still 3.5h to go.
Not sure how you're seeing him out of AH. Maybe it's a bug.
@Averyling
According to my AH listings both the noc babies that haven't been sold are still on AH.
At the moment (07am FR time) there's still 3.5h to go.
Not sure how you're seeing him out of AH. Maybe it's a bug.
@Chasty

May I have that free snapper female? She'd make a nice addition to my lair.
@Chasty

May I have that free snapper female? She'd make a nice addition to my lair.
mAmKZD0.png
@Lambertisaprick
Sure you can. She had been requested a few days ago but the person never sent the cr for her so I have to assume they changed their minds.
As long as you send me the cr she'll be yours :)
@Lambertisaprick
Sure you can. She had been requested a few days ago but the person never sent the cr for her so I have to assume they changed their minds.
As long as you send me the cr she'll be yours :)
Update on the nocturnes listed: bought the third one with the moon underbelly, for anyone that's thinking of getting one of them :)
Update on the nocturnes listed: bought the third one with the moon underbelly, for anyone that's thinking of getting one of them :)
Rare-Crystal.pngnMkuik2.gifXkGU4ms.gif
[quote] [b]Icy Sky[/b] [b]Hatched:[/b] 17th April [s]On AH for sale for 10k for 24h[/s] [b]For free, please ping to request[/b] [columns] [b]Adult Preview:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=11&element=3&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=5&winggene=15&wings=23&auth=be89cd74678cfa428fc112969edda38d5979f4f5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32353294][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/323533/32353294.png[/img][/url] Nocturne Male - 10k Primary White Iridescent Secondary Sky Saturn Tertiary Ice Underbelly [/columns] [columns] [b]Adult Preview:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=11&element=3&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=5&winggene=15&wings=148&auth=72ff5d5ba33e812eb85ffbf45238fb02e0c2cb15&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32353295][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/323533/32353295.png[/img][/url] Nocturne Male - 10k Primary White Iridescent Secondary Lapis Saturn Tertiary Ice Underbelly [/columns] [/quote] [b]Icy Sky Pinglist:[/b] @MerlindaDragon @Ametrine @kugik @letmeship @Obscaenus @bubblehollow @Chardano @Averyling @thunderisland [b]General pinglist:[/b] @Chasty @Totodile3 @Maedhros2 @QueenAmaterasu @Silverphoenixx @AquariusStudios @HerrVilizard @kittenpartyos @Minxwolfie @smeen @Novawaltz @Maegelcarwen @Genotypic @OneLoneStar @theroiprocepios @MythicalMemeLord @HaerixFire @ilimati @Saraceaser @SoullessARMY @Silverwulfess @RebelMixtapes @sheepm8tr @sydneys0125 @Yesmissalice @Zannachan @PhoenixOnyx @kugik @Yay @Fanartsy @Kipiekie @Ravenesque @Dragonair5128 @CapriReve @Fereyik @hayum @fabsatan @GenjiShimada @AlphaWolfwing @FollowerOfStars @Cattywompers @Skywings2014 @otakuderp13 @EtcheStone @Takemi @firecrest @Raya36 @Casti @Ezabell @Kiradog234 @Rikitikitamber @PottedGalaxy @Starsea @gayfishpirate @ShatteringIce @KillingKrista @UnitedFlight2 @Rionach @RenvaMel @MissFortune17 @Averyling @Afterbrain @Orgetzu @Riverflower @Guildmarm @SnowPrincess111 @NightmareBlood @AddieMallory @DreamingFoxes @flatwoods @JellyBoo @jsquiddy @Viskara @SoaringWonders @demitri @Pearlgold @mysticpenguin @Archiy @Phloxy @clasli13
Quote:
Icy Sky
Hatched: 17th April
On AH for sale for 10k for 24h
For free, please ping to request
Adult Preview:
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=11&element=3&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=5&winggene=15&wings=23&auth=be89cd74678cfa428fc112969edda38d5979f4f5&dummyext=prev.png
32353294.png
Nocturne Male - 10k
Primary White Iridescent
Secondary Sky Saturn
Tertiary Ice Underbelly

Adult Preview:
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=11&element=3&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=5&winggene=15&wings=148&auth=72ff5d5ba33e812eb85ffbf45238fb02e0c2cb15&dummyext=prev.png
32353295.png
Nocturne Male - 10k
Primary White Iridescent
Secondary Lapis Saturn
Tertiary Ice Underbelly

Icy Sky Pinglist:
@MerlindaDragon @Ametrine @kugik @letmeship @Obscaenus @bubblehollow @Chardano @Averyling @thunderisland

General pinglist:
@Chasty @Totodile3 @Maedhros2 @QueenAmaterasu @Silverphoenixx @AquariusStudios @HerrVilizard @kittenpartyos @Minxwolfie @smeen @Novawaltz @Maegelcarwen @Genotypic @OneLoneStar @theroiprocepios @MythicalMemeLord @HaerixFire @ilimati @Saraceaser @SoullessARMY @Silverwulfess @RebelMixtapes @sheepm8tr @sydneys0125 @Yesmissalice @Zannachan @PhoenixOnyx @kugik @Yay @Fanartsy @Kipiekie @Ravenesque @Dragonair5128 @CapriReve @Fereyik @hayum @fabsatan @GenjiShimada @AlphaWolfwing @FollowerOfStars @Cattywompers @Skywings2014 @otakuderp13 @EtcheStone @Takemi @firecrest @Raya36 @Casti @Ezabell @Kiradog234 @Rikitikitamber @PottedGalaxy @Starsea @gayfishpirate @ShatteringIce @KillingKrista @UnitedFlight2 @Rionach @RenvaMel @MissFortune17 @Averyling @Afterbrain @Orgetzu @Riverflower @Guildmarm @SnowPrincess111 @NightmareBlood @AddieMallory @DreamingFoxes @flatwoods @JellyBoo @jsquiddy @Viskara @SoaringWonders @demitri @Pearlgold @mysticpenguin @Archiy @Phloxy @clasli13
@chasty I would love the second male please
@chasty I would love the second male please
@thunderisland
Sure. Just send me a cr and i'll add him on :)
(it's late here and i'm going to bed so i might take a while to complete the cr)
@thunderisland
Sure. Just send me a cr and i'll add him on :)
(it's late here and i'm going to bed so i might take a while to complete the cr)
1 2 ... 244 245 246 247 248 ... 535 536