Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | * Chasty's FREE Hatchery * Requests Only
1 2 ... 212 213 214 215 216 ... 535 536
Once again I swapped one of my unwanted babies from this hatchery on a dragon swap thread. In return I got this RTB female coatl. She's free to anyone who wants her. Just let me know if you're interested :) [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29505833] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295059/29505833_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] Amber - Coatl Female Primary Midnight Ripple Secondary Amber Facet Tertiary Maize Underbelly [/columns] [b]General pinglist:[/b] @Chasty @Totodile3 @Maedhros2 @QueenAmaterasu @Silverphoenixx @AquariusStudios @HerrVilizard @kittenpartyos @Minxwolfie @smeen @Novawaltz @Maegelcarwen @Genotypic @OneLoneStar @theroiprocepios @MythicalMemeLord @HaerixFire @thatjubi @Saraceaser @SoullessRogue @Silverwulfess @RebelMixtapes @sheepm8tr @sydneys0125 @Yesmissalice @Zannachan @PhoenixOnyx @kugik @Yay @Fanartsy @Kipiekie @Ravenesque @Dragonair5128 @CapriReve @Farsight @hayum @fabsatan @GenjiShimada @AlphaWolfwing @FollowerOfStars @Wolfheart93 @Skywings2014 @otakuderp13 @EtcheStone @Takemi @firecrest @Raya36 @Casti @Ezabell @Kiradog234 @Rikitikitamber @PottedGalaxy @Starsea @gayfishpirate @ShatteringIce @KillingKrista @UnitedFlight2 @Rionach @Enako @RenvaMel @MissFortune17 @Averyling @Afterbrain @ShadyRabbit
Once again I swapped one of my unwanted babies from this hatchery on a dragon swap thread.
In return I got this RTB female coatl.
She's free to anyone who wants her. Just let me know if you're interested :)

29505833_350.png
Amber - Coatl Female
Primary Midnight Ripple
Secondary Amber Facet
Tertiary Maize Underbelly

General pinglist:
@Chasty @Totodile3 @Maedhros2 @QueenAmaterasu @Silverphoenixx @AquariusStudios @HerrVilizard @kittenpartyos @Minxwolfie @smeen @Novawaltz @Maegelcarwen @Genotypic @OneLoneStar @theroiprocepios @MythicalMemeLord @HaerixFire @thatjubi @Saraceaser @SoullessRogue @Silverwulfess @RebelMixtapes @sheepm8tr @sydneys0125 @Yesmissalice @Zannachan @PhoenixOnyx @kugik @Yay @Fanartsy @Kipiekie @Ravenesque @Dragonair5128 @CapriReve @Farsight @hayum @fabsatan @GenjiShimada @AlphaWolfwing @FollowerOfStars @Wolfheart93 @Skywings2014 @otakuderp13 @EtcheStone @Takemi @firecrest @Raya36 @Casti @Ezabell @Kiradog234 @Rikitikitamber @PottedGalaxy @Starsea @gayfishpirate @ShatteringIce @KillingKrista @UnitedFlight2 @Rionach @Enako @RenvaMel @MissFortune17 @Averyling @Afterbrain @ShadyRabbit
May I please?
May I please?
ShadowFamiliars_zps1fqxjqds.png
@Chasty She's beautiful *^* I missed out
@Chasty She's beautiful *^* I missed out
erhgxu.jpgBanner.jpg
mw2sd0.jpg
@Averyling
Sure, i'll send her now :)

@RenvaMel
I'm glad you mentioned she had been taken or I would have missed it.
The person didn't ping and was on the previous page so I didn't even notice.
@Averyling
Sure, i'll send her now :)

@RenvaMel
I'm glad you mentioned she had been taken or I would have missed it.
The person didn't ping and was on the previous page so I didn't even notice.
@Chasty

Can I be on the Hell gates ping list please?

x Stefanie.
@Chasty

Can I be on the Hell gates ping list please?

x Stefanie.
QYUAXND.png
@stefken14
I'll add you once you've confirmed you've read the rules.
@stefken14
I'll add you once you've confirmed you've read the rules.
@Chasty

I just read it completely. Inverno.

x Stefanie.
@Chasty

I just read it completely. Inverno.

x Stefanie.
QYUAXND.png
@stefken14
Thanks, i'll add you now :)
@stefken14
Thanks, i'll add you now :)
@Chasty - I'd like to be added to the general pinglist, please. You have some very nice pairs here. I'd probably take the cobalt wildclaw if I wasn't being so picky due to lairspace restrictions.

Also to confirm I read the rules, primavera.
@Chasty - I'd like to be added to the general pinglist, please. You have some very nice pairs here. I'd probably take the cobalt wildclaw if I wasn't being so picky due to lairspace restrictions.

Also to confirm I read the rules, primavera.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Chasty Confirming I read the rules! outono
@Chasty Confirming I read the rules! outono
922545.gif922546.gif922547.gif922548.gif922549.gif922550.gif922551.gif922552.gif922553.gif922554.gif
1 2 ... 212 213 214 215 216 ... 535 536