Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | * Chasty's FREE Hatchery * Requests Only
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 535 536
@MerlindaDragon
I started with 4 or 5 but kinda got out of control -.-
It's a lot of work though..
@MerlindaDragon
I started with 4 or 5 but kinda got out of control -.-
It's a lot of work though..
@Ametrine
You're in luck. I just added that pair to the hatchery so I can add you to the pinglist once you can confirm you've read the rules! :)
(i'm going to bed now so i'll answer in the morning)
@Ametrine
You're in luck. I just added that pair to the hatchery so I can add you to the pinglist once you can confirm you've read the rules! :)
(i'm going to bed now so i'll answer in the morning)
@MerlindaDragon you probably could make a hatchery if you really wanted to. Just go to the AH and look for ones that closely resemble your dergs or scry up nicely with them. If you do make one, I'd love to be affiliates with you! I just started my own hatchery today, and I'm trying to get it off the ground.
@MerlindaDragon you probably could make a hatchery if you really wanted to. Just go to the AH and look for ones that closely resemble your dergs or scry up nicely with them. If you do make one, I'd love to be affiliates with you! I just started my own hatchery today, and I'm trying to get it off the ground.
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@Chasty Thank you so much!! Good night!
@Chasty Thank you so much!! Good night!

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@Chasty Oh, thank you! That helped alot. Good night!
@Chasty Oh, thank you! That helped alot. Good night!
uadlpo89030.png
@HalfMoonTheWolf See, the thing is I don't like having really tight ranges for mating pairs. Hatchlings that look just like their parents are just boring to me. Like the one permanent pair I have is XuKai and Ausre (currently tending a nest of three): [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23233339][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/232334/23233339.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23117089][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/231171/23117089.png[/img][/url][/center] And their primaries are tight, but the secondaries and tertiaries are pretty wide, which makes the hatchlings pretty exciting to see. They've [i]always[/i] given me beauties, though! :D I'd love to go in with you on a hatchery! I think I could manage it, but having help would be awesome since I also have my apparel shop that I'm keeping up with.
@HalfMoonTheWolf See, the thing is I don't like having really tight ranges for mating pairs. Hatchlings that look just like their parents are just boring to me. Like the one permanent pair I have is XuKai and Ausre (currently tending a nest of three):
23233339.png23117089.png
And their primaries are tight, but the secondaries and tertiaries are pretty wide, which makes the hatchlings pretty exciting to see. They've always given me beauties, though! :D
I'd love to go in with you on a hatchery! I think I could manage it, but having help would be awesome since I also have my apparel shop that I'm keeping up with.
tumblr_ogn1t22GjH1v3ug7lo1_250.png
@MerlindaDragon Oh, I totally agree that offspring shouldn't be exact copies. I love wild tert and secondary ranges!

For the hatchery thing, I'd love to be affiliates, or help you manage one!
@MerlindaDragon Oh, I totally agree that offspring shouldn't be exact copies. I love wild tert and secondary ranges!

For the hatchery thing, I'd love to be affiliates, or help you manage one!

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@HalfMoonTheWolf Ooohh... I think you and I need to talk! :D
@HalfMoonTheWolf Ooohh... I think you and I need to talk! :D
tumblr_ogn1t22GjH1v3ug7lo1_250.png
@Chasty They are absolutely lovely pairs! You have such beautiful pairs!
@Chasty They are absolutely lovely pairs! You have such beautiful pairs!
170529-cyLdYlRQqJrX.gif
@Chasty ooh awesome! could I get on the Royal Copper pinglist then? Icy Sky too c:
primavera
@Chasty ooh awesome! could I get on the Royal Copper pinglist then? Icy Sky too c:
primavera
im just a ghost
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 535 536