Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | >Iyce & Nariaela's affordable lvl 25s!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@IvyVines
How much would it cost to train Cel to 19.9?
She's already at lv 11 c:
@IvyVines
How much would it cost to train Cel to 19.9?
She's already at lv 11 c:
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gifLIo8D8G.gifdeity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif
@Cedric Cool beans, I'll put you down and add you on the training list tommorrow! You can send your pretty boy over anytime, either. in a two-way for the price and then I'll send him back in a one-way once he's done, or you can send him over in a one way now and I'll send him back in a two-way trade for the cost :)
@Cedric Cool beans, I'll put you down and add you on the training list tommorrow! You can send your pretty boy over anytime, either. in a two-way for the price and then I'll send him back in a one-way once he's done, or you can send him over in a one way now and I'll send him back in a two-way trade for the cost :)
ZptOUjO.pngOJbFlFz.pngFI4rElJ.png
@SugarSnow That will be 45kt!
@SugarSnow That will be 45kt!
@IvyVines
Ok, so do I just send her to you w/ payment, or pay
when I'm getting her back? ^_^
@IvyVines
Ok, so do I just send her to you w/ payment, or pay
when I'm getting her back? ^_^
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gifLIo8D8G.gifdeity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif
@Sugarsnow You can do either! You can either send a one way now with the payment, or you can w8 until I'm done with her, and then I'll trade her back for a two way in return for payment :)
@Sugarsnow You can do either! You can either send a one way now with the payment, or you can w8 until I'm done with her, and then I'll trade her back for a two way in return for payment :)
@IvyVines
Alright, I think I'd prefer waiting if that's alright c:
I'll send her over rn, and just gonna make sure;
~lv 19.9
~45kt

Also just wondering, in no way to I mean to sound
impatient or like I'm rushing you, how long do you
think it'll take? ^_^
Thank you!
@IvyVines
Alright, I think I'd prefer waiting if that's alright c:
I'll send her over rn, and just gonna make sure;
~lv 19.9
~45kt

Also just wondering, in no way to I mean to sound
impatient or like I'm rushing you, how long do you
think it'll take? ^_^
Thank you!
@Sugarsnow It's totally okay! Your gal is being trained alongside 2 others right now, so I would say a little less than half a month (It usually takes less time, but I'll be traveling for a couple days March 30th, so I'll only be able to coli during those days in the hotel or when I'm in wifi, which will put me back a little. You're free to check in anytime :)
@Sugarsnow It's totally okay! Your gal is being trained alongside 2 others right now, so I would say a little less than half a month (It usually takes less time, but I'll be traveling for a couple days March 30th, so I'll only be able to coli during those days in the hotel or when I'm in wifi, which will put me back a little. You're free to check in anytime :)
@Sugarsnow Actually, second thought, since I don't need to get her to 25, just 19.9, she may actually take even less time than that/be done sooner than everyone else!
@Sugarsnow Actually, second thought, since I don't need to get her to 25, just 19.9, she may actually take even less time than that/be done sooner than everyone else!
@IcyVines could I ut the starting bid on Loram at 150kT, the estimated price? I can't help but adore him, especially since I need another coli bab.
@IcyVines could I ut the starting bid on Loram at 150kT, the estimated price? I can't help but adore him, especially since I need another coli bab.
@IvyVines

HELLO HI IS THIS SERVICE STILL RUNNING

IS THIS REAL LIFE
@IvyVines

HELLO HI IS THIS SERVICE STILL RUNNING

IS THIS REAL LIFE
tumblr_nik7m7KDt61r6570qo4_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8