Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
@mcbucko yeah that ones rough, usually i'm all over that kinda tert but the tomato is too overpowering it makes the thistle even more gray and dull somehow
@mcbucko yeah that ones rough, usually i'm all over that kinda tert but the tomato is too overpowering it makes the thistle even more gray and dull somehow
@Shaddeh

She's yours. Setting up a crossroads and closing down the thread. Thanks to all of you giving the Gen 1s homes.
@Shaddeh

She's yours. Setting up a crossroads and closing down the thread. Thanks to all of you giving the Gen 1s homes.
@mcbucko Thanks :3 I generally don't like gen ones but.. her colors... I just.. I have to o_O here's my plan: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=58&wing=43&style=2&gender=1&ages=1&prig=10&secg=13&tert=14&elem=5&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png[/img]
@mcbucko

Thanks :3 I generally don't like gen ones but.. her colors... I just.. I have to o_O

here's my plan:

dragonpic2.php?body=58&wing=43&style=2&gender=1&ages=1&prig=10&secg=13&tert=14&elem=5&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png
3+ Hours |
ALWAYS Ping me!
YXIQUNz.gif
@Shaddeh

omg the purple in the butterfly and the thistle spines. It's genius! Thanks for giving her a good home, I can't wait to see the plan come together.
@Shaddeh

omg the purple in the butterfly and the thistle spines. It's genius! Thanks for giving her a good home, I can't wait to see the plan come together.
@mcbucko

Haha thanks :3 She's going to be my first ever gene project
@mcbucko

Haha thanks :3 She's going to be my first ever gene project
3+ Hours |
ALWAYS Ping me!
YXIQUNz.gif
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page