Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Everything Center! (Free Dragons!)
@gigigreengirl I'm sorry but she has already been adopted but I haven't had the time to edit the post. I do have another fea girl. She's on the second to last page of my lair if you want a look.
@gigigreengirl I'm sorry but she has already been adopted but I haven't had the time to edit the post. I do have another fea girl. She's on the second to last page of my lair if you want a look.
ibJfUec.png bqij4ya.png 4sMOFQ8.png profile_by_cas_a_fras-day7emf.png
@Cdeal199 Can I adopt Drogon? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13343508] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/133436/13343508_350.png[/img]
@Cdeal199
Can I adopt Drogon?

13343508_350.png
nudX0O8.png
That would be awesome thank you!!
That would be awesome thank you!!
@Cdeal199
Can I have the two petals siblings, if possible? They're gorgeous! I'll give them a forever home in my lair, thanks so much!
@Cdeal199
Can I have the two petals siblings, if possible? They're gorgeous! I'll give them a forever home in my lair, thanks so much!
yv0mNts.png
@gigigreengirl So, did you get a chance to look at her? Her name is Shine.
@gigigreengirl So, did you get a chance to look at her? Her name is Shine.
ibJfUec.png bqij4ya.png 4sMOFQ8.png profile_by_cas_a_fras-day7emf.png
@Fangurl and @Stormheart208 I am sorry to you both for the late reply. You both can have the dragons you asked for if you still want them.

Fangurl his name in drogon is that ok?

Stormheart208 they both don't have names. What would you like to name them? I am happy you are willing to give them a forever home.
@Fangurl and @Stormheart208 I am sorry to you both for the late reply. You both can have the dragons you asked for if you still want them.

Fangurl his name in drogon is that ok?

Stormheart208 they both don't have names. What would you like to name them? I am happy you are willing to give them a forever home.
ibJfUec.png HKrGNct.png bqij4ya.png
@cdeal199
Its fine!
@cdeal199
Its fine!
nudX0O8.png
@Erenee13 hey I got more babies I hatched today that can go on the adoption list.
@Erenee13 hey I got more babies I hatched today that can go on the adoption list.
@Fangurl ok then I will send him your way.
@Fangurl ok then I will send him your way.
@Erenee13

May I snatch up #7?
@Erenee13

May I snatch up #7?
trust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.png