Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | FREE Dragons for Story Tellers
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
Bump for you!

Thank you for Moongleam! I'll take very good care of her and she an Linus will have lots of fun together ^_^ I'm slowly buying all her lovely jewellery :D
Bump for you!

Thank you for Moongleam! I'll take very good care of her and she an Linus will have lots of fun together ^_^ I'm slowly buying all her lovely jewellery :D
tumblr_nxi8x466Lz1ukywbko1_100.png
Update: new dragons
Update: new dragons
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
item_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gif
HATCHERY
ON HIATUS
fr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
item_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gif
LORE ADOPTION
HOUSE
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif
TINY IMP
ADOPT SHOP
food_fire_flower_by_dogi_crimson-da9nthf.gif
ART SHOP
@mothbrain

I feel silly for asking, but I just want to make sure before I settle down and start writing...is Cain (the ridgeback) still available for potential adopting?
@mothbrain

I feel silly for asking, but I just want to make sure before I settle down and start writing...is Cain (the ridgeback) still available for potential adopting?
@Fraybird

Pinging myself so as to not lose this thread.
@Fraybird

Pinging myself so as to not lose this thread.
@mothbrain An attempt for Arabella

Arabella, a youth found alone in the rivers near the border between the shadow and light lands, works best as a water mage in the clan. Her ability to locate it was a big hit with all the others, especially with the dry season coming soon.
She often spends her days with Kyoto, on the islands between shadow and water, playing games with the few maren who disobey their clan long enough to meet a dragon.
Arabella is kind and trustworthy, but to often she refuses to see anything bad in her fellows and puts herself into dangerous situations that she would never be able to escape on her own. She is often being pulled out of bad situations by Kyoto, who is in turn saved from her willingness to help the centaurs who surround the clan.

or something like that
@mothbrain An attempt for Arabella

Arabella, a youth found alone in the rivers near the border between the shadow and light lands, works best as a water mage in the clan. Her ability to locate it was a big hit with all the others, especially with the dry season coming soon.
She often spends her days with Kyoto, on the islands between shadow and water, playing games with the few maren who disobey their clan long enough to meet a dragon.
Arabella is kind and trustworthy, but to often she refuses to see anything bad in her fellows and puts herself into dangerous situations that she would never be able to escape on her own. She is often being pulled out of bad situations by Kyoto, who is in turn saved from her willingness to help the centaurs who surround the clan.

or something like that
bUUy115.png

| Floral | They/Them | FR+1 |

Nightwatch Caravan

qiTymVx.png M
O
D
@mothbrain

I assume the first post is up-to date and all those dragons are available for story creation?

@Vilte (self ping to return here when I have time)
@mothbrain

I assume the first post is up-to date and all those dragons are available for story creation?

@Vilte (self ping to return here when I have time)
sig_vilet_by_vampireselene13-d9ftvsm.png
@blayde824
To my knowledge yes. However, the current owner has been inactive from their account for some time now it looks like. I sent a PM their way just in case. Don't feel pressured into writing up a bio right away, I'll send you a ping or PM when I hear back.

@RooksandRocks
CR sent! Hope she finds a great home in your lair.

@Vilte
Yes, all dragons are up to date.

@blayde824
To my knowledge yes. However, the current owner has been inactive from their account for some time now it looks like. I sent a PM their way just in case. Don't feel pressured into writing up a bio right away, I'll send you a ping or PM when I hear back.

@RooksandRocks
CR sent! Hope she finds a great home in your lair.

@Vilte
Yes, all dragons are up to date.

HATCHERY
ON HIATUS
LORE ADOPTION
HOUSE
TINY IMP
ADOPT SHOP
food_fire_flower_by_dogi_crimson-da9nthf.gif
ART SHOP
@mothbrain
Thank you!
@mothbrain
Thank you!
@mothbrain
May I have a ping when more are added :)

Edit:
I'd Also like to list a Few dergs here, should I PM you the links or just list them here?
@mothbrain
May I have a ping when more are added :)

Edit:
I'd Also like to list a Few dergs here, should I PM you the links or just list them here?
tumblr_peajwhHBap1ugm45do1_500.png
@ToraOkami303
Added to the ping list!

If you'd like to list a few I currently have two slots open. You can either PM me the links (if you want to keep them in your lair) or send over a crossroad if you'd prefer I take care of them.
@ToraOkami303
Added to the ping list!

If you'd like to list a few I currently have two slots open. You can either PM me the links (if you want to keep them in your lair) or send over a crossroad if you'd prefer I take care of them.
HATCHERY
ON HIATUS
LORE ADOPTION
HOUSE
TINY IMP
ADOPT SHOP