Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | FREE Dragons for Story Tellers
~
~
4UUQPPZ.gif
Hey @Mothbrain,

Any chance I could use this topic to bring some attention to my newly created story competition which is very much similar (humbly said) like yours - story told to gain a hatchling.

My topic is this: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/1660979

Ping me either way with your reply. And of course I'll remove the "advertisement" if need be. I just thought it was a nice place to put it - already looked promising with the title and the content I've seen so far. But do correct me, I don't want to offend anyone.

Ps. Glad to finally be on Flight Rising.

:)
Hey @Mothbrain,

Any chance I could use this topic to bring some attention to my newly created story competition which is very much similar (humbly said) like yours - story told to gain a hatchling.

My topic is this: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/1660979

Ping me either way with your reply. And of course I'll remove the "advertisement" if need be. I just thought it was a nice place to put it - already looked promising with the title and the content I've seen so far. But do correct me, I don't want to offend anyone.

Ps. Glad to finally be on Flight Rising.

:)
Joined Feb. or March 2016?
Free dragons for newcomers is a tradition on Flight Rising!

Check out the forum sale threads, and hit the icon_meat.png to find out more!
@mothbrain

Can you add me to the ping list for Coatls only?
@mothbrain

Can you add me to the ping list for Coatls only?
@Doodledash
Sure thing! I've added you into the affiliates section. Looks like you're on your way to a pretty interesting thread of your own!

@Arrowfeathers
Added to the ping list :)
@Doodledash
Sure thing! I've added you into the affiliates section. Looks like you're on your way to a pretty interesting thread of your own!

@Arrowfeathers
Added to the ping list :)
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
item_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gif
HATCHERY
ON HIATUS
fr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
item_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gif
LORE ADOPTION
HOUSE
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif
TINY IMP
ADOPT SHOP
food_fire_flower_by_dogi_crimson-da9nthf.gif
ART SHOP
@mothbrain Big thanks - I'm trying and hopefully I can make a splash in the water of this ocean of dragonlovers. Keep up the good work ;) and good day to you!
@mothbrain Big thanks - I'm trying and hopefully I can make a splash in the water of this ocean of dragonlovers. Keep up the good work ;) and good day to you!
Joined Feb. or March 2016?
Free dragons for newcomers is a tradition on Flight Rising!

Check out the forum sale threads, and hit the icon_meat.png to find out more!
@mothbrain hi, i have a couple of dragons that would love a story and a home! Can i send them to you? And do they have to be named?
@mothbrain hi, i have a couple of dragons that would love a story and a home! Can i send them to you? And do they have to be named?
@indecisive
Sure! Send them over whenever you like. Names are not required.
@indecisive
Sure! Send them over whenever you like. Names are not required.
HATCHERY
ON HIATUS
LORE ADOPTION
HOUSE
TINY IMP
ADOPT SHOP
ART SHOP
Update: New dragons
Update: New dragons
HATCHERY
ON HIATUS
LORE ADOPTION
HOUSE
TINY IMP
ADOPT SHOP
ART SHOP
bump
bump
HATCHERY
ON HIATUS
LORE ADOPTION
HOUSE
TINY IMP
ADOPT SHOP
ART SHOP
@mothbrain [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18792601] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/187927/18792601_350.png[/img] For this dragon please! Hyacinth originally came to Clan Simbi for one reason and one reason only; to study the large, massive, Tree that had long been a symbol of the Clan. Rumours had reached the Viridian of the Tree's enormous size and whispers had began that the tree might be a fragment of the Great Behemoth itself, a piece that had somehow taken root on the isolated island, located between the Shifting Expanse and the Southern Icefields. Hyacinth's Clan had long grown interested in the Tree and had sent the Dragoness to Clan Simbi in hopes of learning more about it. Hyacinth spent many months on the Island and, under the supervision of the Clan Gardener, learned all she could about the Tree-how big it was, why it was the Clan symbol, all it provided for the Simbi dragons, even learning of the Tree's more 'magical nature'-how the Shaman and water dragons of the Clan firmly believed that the Clan's deceased members now resided in the Tree. Which, to most nature dragons sent to learn about a Tree, she should have found exciting. Except, Hyacinth was anything but excited or interested in learning about how the Tree worked. Sure, on a basic level-to her baser status as a Nature dragon-Hyacinth did find it quite interesting and, if anything, she appreciated being able to see how the Simbi dragons lived-to witness the many travelling dragons that stayed and left the Clan, to be part of the Clan's day to day routines and immersing herself in the Clan's culture. But the Imperial was made of a stock far more adventurous than most-far more...rowdy? Than many would believe her capable of being. Sure, she was polite, courteous, and kind. But she also enjoyed a good fight. She enjoyed the idea of being a Clan hunter or Warrior. And, while her Clan at home saw her more as a Healer-as someone who should be putting her magical abilities to use at Home-she saw herself as a Fighter. It was this desire that led her to take up Freyja's-one of the Clan's warriors and Hunters-offer to join her and her Charge, Hestia, while they went on a Hunting trip. It was a decision that the Imperial would never regret and-after a good many days out hunting and a good many days getting into trouble with the girls-Hyacinth decided to stay with the Clan. After all, she liked the Simbi dragons and Freyja and Hestia were great friends. Returning back to her Clan, she gave them all the info they wanted on the Tree (which only seemed to leave her Clan more puzzled than ever) and flew back to the Clan Island in order to become a permanent addition to the Clan. Hyacinth seems very girly; she's bubbly, sweet, loves to talk, and enjoys drinking tea and gossiping and shopping. However, underneath her girliness, is a Dragoness capable of holding her own in battle and one who'd rather fight than sit at home, reading a book. She's part of a trio of female warrior dragons. She's good friends with Tiria. Her favourite colours are blue and pink. She prefers meat to sweets.
@mothbrain

18792601_350.png

For this dragon please!

Hyacinth originally came to Clan Simbi for one reason and one reason only; to study the large, massive, Tree that had long been a symbol of the Clan. Rumours had reached the Viridian of the Tree's enormous size and whispers had began that the tree might be a fragment of the Great Behemoth itself, a piece that had somehow taken root on the isolated island, located between the Shifting Expanse and the Southern Icefields. Hyacinth's Clan had long grown interested in the Tree and had sent the Dragoness to Clan Simbi in hopes of learning more about it.

Hyacinth spent many months on the Island and, under the supervision of the Clan Gardener, learned all she could about the Tree-how big it was, why it was the Clan symbol, all it provided for the Simbi dragons, even learning of the Tree's more 'magical nature'-how the Shaman and water dragons of the Clan firmly believed that the Clan's deceased members now resided in the Tree. Which, to most nature dragons sent to learn about a Tree, she should have found exciting. Except, Hyacinth was anything but excited or interested in learning about how the Tree worked.

Sure, on a basic level-to her baser status as a Nature dragon-Hyacinth did find it quite interesting and, if anything, she appreciated being able to see how the Simbi dragons lived-to witness the many travelling dragons that stayed and left the Clan, to be part of the Clan's day to day routines and immersing herself in the Clan's culture.

But the Imperial was made of a stock far more adventurous than most-far more...rowdy? Than many would believe her capable of being. Sure, she was polite, courteous, and kind. But she also enjoyed a good fight. She enjoyed the idea of being a Clan hunter or Warrior. And, while her Clan at home saw her more as a Healer-as someone who should be putting her magical abilities to use at Home-she saw herself as a Fighter.

It was this desire that led her to take up Freyja's-one of the Clan's warriors and Hunters-offer to join her and her Charge, Hestia, while they went on a Hunting trip. It was a decision that the Imperial would never regret and-after a good many days out hunting and a good many days getting into trouble with the girls-Hyacinth decided to stay with the Clan. After all, she liked the Simbi dragons and Freyja and Hestia were great friends. Returning back to her Clan, she gave them all the info they wanted on the Tree (which only seemed to leave her Clan more puzzled than ever) and flew back to the Clan Island in order to become a permanent addition to the Clan.

Hyacinth seems very girly; she's bubbly, sweet, loves to talk, and enjoys drinking tea and gossiping and shopping. However, underneath her girliness, is a Dragoness capable of holding her own in battle and one who'd rather fight than sit at home, reading a book.

She's part of a trio of female warrior dragons.

She's good friends with Tiria.

Her favourite colours are blue and pink.

She prefers meat to sweets.
image.png