Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | ~* fodder for 7 embers ea *~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@soluna - like the pretty boy on the front page? 65kt one?
@soluna - like the pretty boy on the front page? 65kt one?
~* Looking for (Vipera:Ice / Shimmer:Teal / Basic:White) Dragon (any race / any sex). if you have one or can breed one please send me a message and how much *~
@Jitsumi

Yep! That's the one c:
@Jitsumi

Yep! That's the one c:
@soluna - id like to buy dex and val. and send the red one to kyo please. my obsessive need to gather light tokens has gotten me more then enough to get both ^^ i'll send payment momentarily
@soluna - id like to buy dex and val. and send the red one to kyo please. my obsessive need to gather light tokens has gotten me more then enough to get both ^^ i'll send payment momentarily
~* Looking for (Vipera:Ice / Shimmer:Teal / Basic:White) Dragon (any race / any sex). if you have one or can breed one please send me a message and how much *~
@soluna - it says hes up for auction still lovely~
@soluna - it says hes up for auction still lovely~
@Jitsumi

They should be ready now! I apologize for that, thank you for letting me know! ;w ;
@Jitsumi

They should be ready now! I apologize for that, thank you for letting me know! ;w ;
@soluna thank you so much ^^ <3 you always have such lovely bebe's~
@soluna thank you so much ^^ <3 you always have such lovely bebe's~
@Jitsumi

That means a lot, I really appreciate it! Thank you ;w ;
@Jitsumi

That means a lot, I really appreciate it! Thank you ;w ;
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14