Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Water nests and space for rent
I have two full pages of extra space! Decided to offer a service :)

Q&A on Dragon-Sitting

How much to rent a space?
-I ask a modest fee of 2k per dragon, and will hold them for you until you want them back.

Do I need a set time to come pick up the dragon(s)?
-Nope! Just send me a CR for them when you can! I'm in no hurry, and food is not a problem.

How long can I leave a dragon with you?
- However long you need! Assuming you DO intend on coming back for them eventually. While you can take them back at any time, I will send you a message if I dont hear back from you in a month. If you do not reply to me within a week, your dragon will be given away.

How much space do you have?
- At the moment I have so much space I will not even list them, but I will keep track of your names and dragons.

Do I need to send you food?
-No food required! I've got plenty. :)

Q&A on Nest Renting

How much to rent a nest?
-Either 4kt, or one hatchling from the clutch! The hatchling can be the one you would least like.
If there is only one egg and you had previously decided to pay with an egg but changed your mind because you would like at least one, you can totally just pay me 4kt instead!

-Nope! I have plenty of food so it's not a problem at all!

How long can I leave the pair and/or hatchlings with you?
-Same answer as stated in the dragon-sitting rules apply here. :)

Let me know if you have any more questions that were not answered. :3

Dragons with me

trattoria & aldini
trattoria & aldini

Nest in use

I currently have one open nest!

I have two full pages of extra space! Decided to offer a service :)

Q&A on Dragon-Sitting

How much to rent a space?
-I ask a modest fee of 2k per dragon, and will hold them for you until you want them back.

Do I need a set time to come pick up the dragon(s)?
-Nope! Just send me a CR for them when you can! I'm in no hurry, and food is not a problem.

How long can I leave a dragon with you?
- However long you need! Assuming you DO intend on coming back for them eventually. While you can take them back at any time, I will send you a message if I dont hear back from you in a month. If you do not reply to me within a week, your dragon will be given away.

How much space do you have?
- At the moment I have so much space I will not even list them, but I will keep track of your names and dragons.

-No food required! I've got plenty. :)

Q&A on Nest Renting

How much to rent a nest?
-Either 4kt, or one hatchling from the clutch! The hatchling can be the one you would least like.
If there is only one egg and you had previously decided to pay with an egg but changed your mind because you would like at least one, you can totally just pay me 4kt instead!

-Nope! I have plenty of food so it's not a problem at all!

How long can I leave the pair and/or hatchlings with you?
-Same answer as stated in the dragon-sitting rules apply here. :)

Let me know if you have any more questions that were not answered. :3

Dragons with me

trattoria & aldini
trattoria & aldini

Nest in use

I currently have one open nest!

ZVpCPil.png
Bump!
Bump!
ZVpCPil.png
Bump
Bump
ZVpCPil.png
@Zebi could i rent two nests? :D
@Zebi could i rent two nests? :D
» alder • 21+ • he/they • FR+9 timezone «
@Namor

Yes you may! Send them over when you can. How would you like to pay? Also, two nests would be two pairs so be sure to let me know which dragon is paired with which!
@Namor

Yes you may! Send them over when you can. How would you like to pay? Also, two nests would be two pairs so be sure to let me know which dragon is paired with which!
ZVpCPil.png
@Zebi i'll pay with treasure, if that's ok!

unfortunately they have the same names since their project babies are supposed to be twins but:
this trattoria and this aldini are a pair
and this trattoria and this aldini are too
@Zebi i'll pay with treasure, if that's ok!

unfortunately they have the same names since their project babies are supposed to be twins but:
this trattoria and this aldini are a pair
and this trattoria and this aldini are too
@Namor

Thats fine! :)

Just one issue, all four seem to still have familiars! As soon as you can take those off I will put them on a nest!
@Namor

Thats fine! :)

Just one issue, all four seem to still have familiars! As soon as you can take those off I will put them on a nest!
ZVpCPil.png
@Zebi oh dang, sorry for being such a scatterbrain! i've removed their familiars now haha
@Zebi oh dang, sorry for being such a scatterbrain! i've removed their familiars now haha
Bump :)
Bump :)
ZVpCPil.png