Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T] Gen1 anniversary Noc
I hatched one of my Noc eggs yesterday, but the colors don't really suit my lair so I was hoping there might be someone else who was in the same predicament and would like to trade :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13896771] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/138968/13896771_350.png[/img] [/url] Tert matches water eyes, sorta. (Its navy) I'm looking for just a gen one noc that was hatched yesterday. If you'd like to trade post what you have and if I see one I like we'll trade~
I hatched one of my Noc eggs yesterday, but the colors don't really suit my lair so I was hoping there might be someone else who was in the same predicament and would like to trade :)

13896771_350.png

Tert matches water eyes, sorta. (Its navy)

I'm looking for just a gen one noc that was hatched yesterday. If you'd like to trade post what you have and if I see one I like we'll trade~
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
Bump
Bump

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
Bump
Bump

Boop
Boop

Bump
Bump

@Aurora23 Huh. I thought the Noc eggs disintegrated! Anyway, free bump.
@Aurora23 Huh. I thought the Noc eggs disintegrated! Anyway, free bump.
+4 Flight Rising Time (Canada) | Lamia | She/Her/Herself | Demisexual Polyamorous | Coliseum

pokemon_pokeball_sprite_divider_by_venesauroar-d4hfowo.png
@Tricksterling
Nope, there's still plenty around :) But thanks~
@Tricksterling
Nope, there's still plenty around :) But thanks~

Bump
Bump

Bump
Bump