Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Free Avengers Fandragon
so i got this dragon in a give a get a thread and i think hes a real cutie! but he's obviously an avengers fandragon because his name is "agent mack" and his parents are SHIELD and director fury. anyways, ive never watched avengers so i thought i'd give him out to anyone who has and wants him! my only request is please DO NOT rename him. he's obviously part of someones avengers dragon family and i don't want to ruin it. c : if no one wants him im going to end up training + exalting [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13461438] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134615/13461438_350.png[/img] [/url]
so i got this dragon in a give a get a thread and i think hes a real cutie! but he's obviously an avengers fandragon because his name is "agent mack" and his parents are SHIELD and director fury.

anyways, ive never watched avengers so i thought i'd give him out to anyone who has and wants him! my only request is please DO NOT rename him. he's obviously part of someones avengers dragon family and i don't want to ruin it. c :

if no one wants him im going to end up training + exalting

13461438_350.png
lethallan.png
@Lethallin
May I adopt him?
@Lethallin
May I adopt him?
@imthatrogue
cute username c :
and sure, ill send him over!
@imthatrogue
cute username c :
and sure, ill send him over!
lethallan.png
He looks pretty cool. And sure, I would adopt him. The only problem for me right now is a new litter of dragons are coming my way and I need to expand my lair. Hopefully I expand it soon.
I have recently watched Age of Ultron and got the poster! It would be an honor to have this dragon!
He looks pretty cool. And sure, I would adopt him. The only problem for me right now is a new litter of dragons are coming my way and I need to expand my lair. Hopefully I expand it soon.
I have recently watched Age of Ultron and got the poster! It would be an honor to have this dragon!
sackname
~ ~ ~
|Wish List|
|Art Shop|
|Hatchery|
~ ~ ~
I'll give you ? if you give me this dragon
[quote name="sackname" date=2015-05-30 12:20:46] He looks pretty cool. And sure, I would adopt him. The only problem for me right now is a new litter of dragons are coming my way and I need to expand my lair. Hopefully I expand it soon. I have recently watched Age of Ultron and got the poster! It would be an honor to have this dragon! [/quote] I've gotten my lair expansion. I can hold him now :D
sackname wrote on 2015-05-30:
I've gotten my lair expansion. I can hold him now :D
sackname
~ ~ ~
|Wish List|
|Art Shop|
|Hatchery|
~ ~ ~
I'll give you ? if you give me this dragon