Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Can 17 leaves get me a Wildclaw ?
1 2 3
@Shadowtouched
I'm not sure actually but it means that at least you won't have to worry about trying to breed her with ehr grandkids or something.
@Shadowtouched
I'm not sure actually but it means that at least you won't have to worry about trying to breed her with ehr grandkids or something.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
Still looking? I have this guy I won in a newbie raffle, but he's just not working for me for some reason even though he's very pretty. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12024539] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/120246/12024539_350.png[/img] [/url] If you like him, lemmie know--I'd be willing to hand him over for 5 leaves or basically anything token so he's not an auto exalt, though obviously if you need to later, well... I just figure I'd rather offer him to someone who might like him, but if he'd just exalt, i'd do that myself. If he's not to your taste, no biggie either! @Shadowtouched
Still looking? I have this guy I won in a newbie raffle, but he's just not working for me for some reason even though he's very pretty.

12024539_350.png

If you like him, lemmie know--I'd be willing to hand him over for 5 leaves or basically anything token so he's not an auto exalt, though obviously if you need to later, well... I just figure I'd rather offer him to someone who might like him, but if he'd just exalt, i'd do that myself.

If he's not to your taste, no biggie either!
@Shadowtouched
@KOK

I would be interested in him too. All these females and no male. LOL
@KOK

I would be interested in him too. All these females and no male. LOL
@KOK

I would have to give you the leave tomorrow though. I used all mine tonight, unless I manage to gather it in the coli.
@KOK

I would have to give you the leave tomorrow though. I used all mine tonight, unless I manage to gather it in the coli.
@Shadowtouched

I have a WC in my trading thread that you can either write a story for or pay with leaves. Or treasure. Or other shiny things.
@Shadowtouched

I have a WC in my trading thread that you can either write a story for or pay with leaves. Or treasure. Or other shiny things.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
@Harbinger

I'm not much of a story writer. I dabble but I manage to mangle things fairly well when I do. But I would love to have him if we could strike a deal. With that pink hair I'd probably be making him into one of the rebellious teens that like to color their hair and be a bit .... wild.

How much in leaves ?
@Harbinger

I'm not much of a story writer. I dabble but I manage to mangle things fairly well when I do. But I would love to have him if we could strike a deal. With that pink hair I'd probably be making him into one of the rebellious teens that like to color their hair and be a bit .... wild.

How much in leaves ?
@Shadowtouched

Mangled stories are still stories. Also, rebellious teen sounds like an awesome plot seed. Dyed feathers and teeth cut to gem razors. Total punk there.

Hmm. I'm not sure what the leaf to word exchange ratio is. Or the current leaf to treasure ratio. Does ten leaves sound reasonable?
@Shadowtouched

Mangled stories are still stories. Also, rebellious teen sounds like an awesome plot seed. Dyed feathers and teeth cut to gem razors. Total punk there.

Hmm. I'm not sure what the leaf to word exchange ratio is. Or the current leaf to treasure ratio. Does ten leaves sound reasonable?
Ovy5qGZ.gif
@Harbinger

10 leaves sound good and I'll probably even try my hand at that story too as that sounds rather fun. I should have the leaves tomorrow but the story might have to come later if that's OK.
@Harbinger

10 leaves sound good and I'll probably even try my hand at that story too as that sounds rather fun. I should have the leaves tomorrow but the story might have to come later if that's OK.
@Shadowtouched

Nothing says you can't buy one hatchlings with leaves and another with a story. Just let me know what you want to do. I'm going to bed now so I'll respond in the morning.
@Shadowtouched

Nothing says you can't buy one hatchlings with leaves and another with a story. Just let me know what you want to do. I'm going to bed now so I'll respond in the morning.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
@Shadowtouched, sure, no worries--ping me when you want to do an exchange!
@Shadowtouched, sure, no worries--ping me when you want to do an exchange!
1 2 3