Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Can't Delete Sorry...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@PhoenixMiko Would you take two XYY nocturnes for the first imp gal? If not I have other dragons to offer
@PhoenixMiko Would you take two XYY nocturnes for the first imp gal? If not I have other dragons to offer
HgNdTrU.png[/url]
@ToastMama

Are you all right with me exalting them? I don't have much space now, so I would prefer if they were adult fodder. I value fodder at 10kT each, and I was hoping to get around 40kT for her. I do accept mixed payments though. So if you want to pay half in treasure/gems and half in fodder, that'll be wonderful! ^-^

Still, feel free to negotiate! We can try to work something out! ^-^

@CoatlCreed

Sorry, I just hatched the coatl nest and they were all females. ^^; They'll be posted in the OP if you want to check them out! ^-^

@Dragontears

Tenseiga (the White Coatl Male) is now ready for the taking! Feel free to send the CR for both him and the Lemon girl! Also, there are new coatl additions to the OP in case you were interested! ^-^
@ToastMama

Are you all right with me exalting them? I don't have much space now, so I would prefer if they were adult fodder. I value fodder at 10kT each, and I was hoping to get around 40kT for her. I do accept mixed payments though. So if you want to pay half in treasure/gems and half in fodder, that'll be wonderful! ^-^

Still, feel free to negotiate! We can try to work something out! ^-^

@CoatlCreed

Sorry, I just hatched the coatl nest and they were all females. ^^; They'll be posted in the OP if you want to check them out! ^-^

@Dragontears

Tenseiga (the White Coatl Male) is now ready for the taking! Feel free to send the CR for both him and the Lemon girl! Also, there are new coatl additions to the OP in case you were interested! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
@PhoenixMiko Of course, as long as you name them first! And would you do the 2 fodder+10 gems+14,500 treasure? That would add up to 40k of course
@PhoenixMiko Of course, as long as you name them first! And would you do the 2 fodder+10 gems+14,500 treasure? That would add up to 40k of course
HgNdTrU.png[/url]
@ToastMama

Yes, that would be perfect! ^-^ Feel free to send the CR's + PM! Thank you for a fabulous trade! ^-^
@ToastMama

Yes, that would be perfect! ^-^ Feel free to send the CR's + PM! Thank you for a fabulous trade! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
@PhoenixMiko Thank you very much, I'll take good care of her. :)
@PhoenixMiko Thank you very much, I'll take good care of her. :)
HgNdTrU.png[/url]
@Pheonixmiko

May I pay for the female with two adult fodder and the male with treasure? Also, I really love the beige female, could you reserve her for a day?
@Pheonixmiko

May I pay for the female with two adult fodder and the male with treasure? Also, I really love the beige female, could you reserve her for a day?
1431332_071816-wabc-shutterstock-lightning-img.jpg
@Dragontears

Oh gosh! I'm so sorry! I didn't see your ping until now. You may have misspelled my username. ^^;

Sorry, but I just exalted the Beige girl. I'm really sorry about that. TT_TT

As for the method of payment, sure! There's no problem, but I would prefer adult fodder since lair space is nonexistent. ^^; Just send the CR's whenever you're ready. ^-^

Thanks again! ^-^
@Dragontears

Oh gosh! I'm so sorry! I didn't see your ping until now. You may have misspelled my username. ^^;

Sorry, but I just exalted the Beige girl. I'm really sorry about that. TT_TT

As for the method of payment, sure! There's no problem, but I would prefer adult fodder since lair space is nonexistent. ^^; Just send the CR's whenever you're ready. ^-^

Thanks again! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
@PhoenixMiko 

No worries, totally my fault. What others do u have available for sale/trade?
@PhoenixMiko 

No worries, totally my fault. What others do u have available for sale/trade?
1431332_071816-wabc-shutterstock-lightning-img.jpg
@Dragontears

I've updated my original post with all the dragons I'm selling. Feel free to browse through them. Let me know if you're interested in anyone else! ^-^ Thank you! ^-^
@Dragontears

I've updated my original post with all the dragons I'm selling. Feel free to browse through them. Let me know if you're interested in anyone else! ^-^ Thank you! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
Bump!
Bump!
QyZZPnS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7