Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T/S] Gen One Purge
1 2 3 4 5 6
Does this cute lady strike your fancy? Unbred and steel tert, earth eyes. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89659/8965809_350.png[/img] @Lottie
Does this cute lady strike your fancy? Unbred and steel tert, earth eyes.
8965809_350.png
@Lottie
4SPIRE_zps3628af8a.pngbring_on_the_storm_by_lynntv-d6qzmyp.gif4KATLA_zpsae27640e.png
@Lottie Hello! I am curious of Aeren; what would you want for her? I doubt I have anything retired that you weren't around for. XD I DO have a bunch of the apparel items from the past few festivals, and a bunch of Nocturne Eggs? I also have a little rose/grey/jungle mirror boy (hatched on Mayday, during the water festival if that matters) if by any chance you like that combo. XD
@Lottie Hello! I am curious of Aeren; what would you want for her? I doubt I have anything retired that you weren't around for. XD I DO have a bunch of the apparel items from the past few festivals, and a bunch of Nocturne Eggs? I also have a little rose/grey/jungle mirror boy (hatched on Mayday, during the water festival if that matters) if by any chance you like that combo. XD
@Lottie Such nice hatches! I'm interested in your jade/obsidian/obsidian and ivory/white/ivory. Do you like any of the gen one's on page 5 of my lair? They're all unbred as well.
@Lottie Such nice hatches! I'm interested in your jade/obsidian/obsidian and ivory/white/ivory. Do you like any of the gen one's on page 5 of my lair? They're all unbred as well.
@ArtBlinked Nothing caught my eye, sorry!

@Candor I still don't see anything I'd let my double obsidian boy go for, really sorry ;w;

@Pyroclastic I updated the first reserved comment with a wishlist as far as trades go! Unless you mean price-wise.
@ArtBlinked Nothing caught my eye, sorry!

@Candor I still don't see anything I'd let my double obsidian boy go for, really sorry ;w;

@Pyroclastic I updated the first reserved comment with a wishlist as far as trades go! Unless you mean price-wise.
@Lottie
I've nothing that matches your wishlist. So how about price wise? :D
@Lottie
I've nothing that matches your wishlist. So how about price wise? :D
Y5sHixQ.pngJMyRVQx.gifO9zOzVG.gif
@Iontide she's cute, but not quite my thing, sorry!

@Katsra I'm always looking for holiday stuff, doesn't matter if I have it or not xD but I'd be possibly interested in trading her for a Noct egg :o didn't think anyone would wanna offer eggs lol.

@privateaye I didn't see anything that caught my eye, sorry!
@Iontide she's cute, but not quite my thing, sorry!

@Katsra I'm always looking for holiday stuff, doesn't matter if I have it or not xD but I'd be possibly interested in trading her for a Noct egg :o didn't think anyone would wanna offer eggs lol.

@privateaye I didn't see anything that caught my eye, sorry!
@Pyroclastic Ummmm, I know I bought the double White lad for 800k, and added the Underbelly gene myself. I forget what I paid for the Obsidian boy, but I think it was 700k? Plus his Underbelly scroll. So honestly I wouldn't wanna sell for any less than what I've already paid xD;;;
@Pyroclastic Ummmm, I know I bought the double White lad for 800k, and added the Underbelly gene myself. I forget what I paid for the Obsidian boy, but I think it was 700k? Plus his Underbelly scroll. So honestly I wouldn't wanna sell for any less than what I've already paid xD;;;
@Lottie XD I've got a lot of nocturne eggs. Lots. I'm kind of hoarding them. XDXD I think I would prefer to offer holiday stuff, if that's really an option, but otherwise I'd be happy to offer a noc eggs. she really IS very pretty--I could do wonderful things with her! ^_^
@Lottie XD I've got a lot of nocturne eggs. Lots. I'm kind of hoarding them. XDXD I think I would prefer to offer holiday stuff, if that's really an option, but otherwise I'd be happy to offer a noc eggs. she really IS very pretty--I could do wonderful things with her! ^_^
@Katsra Noct egg works for me! I'll send her over now :)
@Katsra Noct egg works for me! I'll send her over now :)
@Lottie
You can check out my lair to see if anything catches your eye for the white/avocado/white noc. If it's something that I'm willing to trade then I'd throw in an underbelly scroll with them

Frosty and my crystal gened gen ones are the only ones off limits.
oh, and the two white/x/obsidian nocs are a no go aswell
Thanks for looking!
@Lottie
You can check out my lair to see if anything catches your eye for the white/avocado/white noc. If it's something that I'm willing to trade then I'd throw in an underbelly scroll with them

Frosty and my crystal gened gen ones are the only ones off limits.
oh, and the two white/x/obsidian nocs are a no go aswell
Thanks for looking!
1 2 3 4 5 6