Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dragon Adoption! (Free)
1 2 3
@DawlsWildclaws okay thanks!
@DawlsWildclaws okay thanks!
@Minnylynx

Yes that's fine! I just accepted the offer so please enjoy her and please do not exalt her though she is not mine
@Minnylynx

Yes that's fine! I just accepted the offer so please enjoy her and please do not exalt her though she is not mine
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdvmdpmL1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif
Thank you! She won't be exalted... She's waaaaay too pretty for that.
Thank you! She won't be exalted... She's waaaaay too pretty for that.
TZyjuso.gif

b0MnAI7.pngIVL1Ky3.png

tKmUyuL.pngLDscCIt.pngvVIex3E.png
@DawlsWildclaws sent you two crs for 1000 each
@DawlsWildclaws sent you two crs for 1000 each

pulaod6ff58.png
@Autem

Sure! But how much are you willing to offer? Because there is still an adoption fee. I am willing to haggle if your short on treasure.

@ShiroGEM

How much will you offer? I do require an adoption fee, but I am able to haggle if you are short on treasure!
@Autem

Sure! But how much are you willing to offer? Because there is still an adoption fee. I am willing to haggle if your short on treasure.

@ShiroGEM

How much will you offer? I do require an adoption fee, but I am able to haggle if you are short on treasure!
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdvmdpmL1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif
@DawlsWildclaws

Id trade the white mirror in my lair for Gwenora if your interested :)
@DawlsWildclaws

Id trade the white mirror in my lair for Gwenora if your interested :)
l7opz91.png2nNPLga.gif
@DawlsWildclaws
I have 2k if that's alright with you. ;;u;;
@DawlsWildclaws
I have 2k if that's alright with you. ;;u;;
@DawlsWildclaws
I could offer 2k, if that's alright?
@DawlsWildclaws
I could offer 2k, if that's alright?
@DawlsWildclaws [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9563305] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95634/9563305_350.png[/img] [/url] Is this guy still available?
@DawlsWildclaws

9563305_350.png

Is this guy still available?
@DawlsWildclaws

Ooooh, burn is gorgeous! If he's still available, may I adopt him? ^u^
I'll add 4k along with him c:
@DawlsWildclaws

Ooooh, burn is gorgeous! If he's still available, may I adopt him? ^u^
I'll add 4k along with him c:
1 2 3